Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Robbie

I love how fearless he is. Only 18 and he skins defenders for fun, no matter who is in front of him

Needs to learn how to finish, though... but you could have said the same thing about Fabregas at 18. Went from 4 goals a season to 19 once he found his feet.

M

mitkoa7x

I love how fearless he is. Only 18 and he skins defenders for fun, no matter who is in front of him

Needs to learn how to finish, though... but you could have said the same thing about Fabregas at 18. Went from 4 goals a season to 19 once he found his feet.

Until he lost them completely...

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb

Talk about the next Walcott he is better than Walcott already.

Robbie

Something in the water in Southampton. Theo, Bale, Chamberlain... where do they get these kids from?

B

barcelonista

Have I missed something? Apart from one scene where he pulled something like a croqueta he was very quiet I thought. Not that I blame him. England played anti-football and he is 18 and all but reading this thread you'd think he had a stormer of a game when in reality he didn't even take a single shot or create a single chance.

Robbie

Here's a decent compilation from the France game (ignore the terrible music). He wasn't receiving the ball nearly enough, but put a great shift in. He had two players marking him whenever he got anywhere near the ball, but still made an impact with what little chances he was given. That's how group stage games are though; cagey matches where both sides are afraid of losing rather than pushing to win. In a much more open knockout game, we'll see what he can do.

Jenks

Something in the water in Southampton. Theo, Bale, Chamberlain... where do they get these kids from?

They just have a fantastic academy. It's no fluke. One of the few smaller sides in the Premier League that will be looking to get category one status when the EPPP comes in.

Andrewwatts

Have I missed something? Apart from one scene where he pulled something like a croqueta he was very quiet I thought. Not that I blame him. England played anti-football and he is 18 and all but reading this thread you'd think he had a stormer of a game when in reality he didn't even take a single shot or create a single chance.

You Just Answered Your Own Question.

Hatem Ben Arfa

what has this kid done in an Arsenal shirt yet?

is he even starting matches?

he should concentrate on his football instead of faffing around like Neymar.

Aasim

Bumbleman
what has this kid done in an Arsenal shirt yet?
is he even starting matches?
he should concentrate on his football instead of faffing around like Neymar.

You are like a parent on here. Dude is having fun and by the looks of it, it's after training..

And he's starting for England. Might not be the greatest national team but better than most 19 year olds are doing.

abual3bed1

this kid is the best talent in England, no doubt about it.

hopefully he can keep it up and keep enjoying his football, he's so good.

ammarfcb

ze special one
this kid is the best talent in England, no doubt about it.

Jack-Wilshere-007.jpg

Home of Barca Fans