Alex Song

Stric

That could be a bs quote, but if it's not... what the **** did he think? That he'd just walk into a squad that includes the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Busquets, etc. and not be a completely insignificant figure among them? A leader? Don't make me laugh. The only midfielder less important than him right now is JdS. Patience won't do him much good, because his time will not come. He's here to be a backup for Busquets, that's it. Silly me for thinking that players are aware of this when they transfer from lesser clubs to Barcelona.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I doubt he said it like that, he should be getting more playing time though; we could have used his physical strength against PSG, or attempted a double pivot more often.

Robbie

That could be a bs quote, but if it's not... what the **** did he think? That he'd just walk into a squad that includes the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Busquets, etc. and not be a completely insignificant figure among them? A leader? Don't make me laugh. The only midfielder less important than him right now is JdS. Patience won't do him much good, because his time will not come. He's here to be a backup for Busquets, that's it. Silly me for thinking that players are aware of this when they transfer from lesser clubs to Barcelona.

I dunno about "back up", but I thought he was brought in to compete with Busquets. If he showed in training that he was in better form, he would play. Tito obviously got him to keep Busquets on his toes. I think it's good that he isn't happy being a back-up, because he will try that much harder to prove himself.

A player happy to be 2nd choice will forever be "2nd choice quality"

Galning

:lol: I hate these quotes coming from family member X without a source.

Messi's baker: Leo isn't happy. He thought he would've won 5 CL's by now and is looking to move.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
:lol: I hate these quotes coming from family member X without a source.

Messi's baker: Leo isn't happy. He thought he would've won 5 CL's by now and is looking to move.

You forgot the second part!

Messi's Baker: Since he was little Messi has always loved scones.

Stric

Song does not compete with Busquets. Busquets could have 10 horrible games in a row and he'd still probably start the next one ahead of Song. Tito is not Pep.

Garrus

Song does not compete with Busquets. Busquets could have 10 horrible games in a row and he'd still probably start the next one ahead of Song. Tito is not Pep.
What kind of mentality are you campaigning for?
Don't bother trying, Give up, And you just completely made up the thing about the '10 horrible games', It's just wild imagination from your part.

Stric

What kind of mentality are you campaigning for?
Don't bother trying, Give up, And you just completely made up the thing about the '10 horrible games', It's just wild imagination from your part.

I have no idea what you're saying.

And though I did make up the example, it's not that far fetched. Compare Sanchez's and Pedro's minutes this season with Tello's, compare their respective form, then tell me about how the Song would "keep Busquets on his toes." :lol:

Indignado

I have no idea what you're saying.

And though I did make up the example, it's not that far fetched. Compare Sanchez's and Pedro's minutes this season with Tello's, compare their respective form, then tell me about how the Song would "keep Busquets on his toes." :lol:

I agree, I remember Pep starting Tello and Thiago in the most important Clásico of the season. Tito would never do that.

Last edited:

Stric

I don't know whether it's a matter of stubbornness, politics, or whatever, but it's clear as day that this season's management has not been about playing the best / the most appropriate / in-form players.

Garrus

Its-A-Conspiracy.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't know whether it's a matter of stubbornness, politics, or whatever, but it's clear as day that this season's management has not been about playing the best / the most appropriate / in-form players.

Either Tito doesnt seem to want to take risks or he simply isnt good enough as Pep at squad management. How i wish Pep comes back

@Garrus. Why do you take such extreme views. Nobody believes Tito has a vendetta against some players. But the fact is he hasnt rotated enough or given chances to deserving players. Maybe he doesnt like changing the status quo and is too conservative

Home of Barca Fans