Alex Song

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I'd rather have Song as a CB tonight than Adriano. Physically way more impressive, less injury prone and most of all Adriano makes numerous of errors time and time again.

But of course I'd rather have a class defender playing CB, but unfortunately we don't have any left :(

Darko

In Arsenal from 2008-2011. Different club now, but they should still be on the same wavelength

well of course I meant at Barca,would be nice to see both of them in midfield,as you said they should be on the same wavelenght,maybe even both of them at CM,have a feeling they would compliment each other very well

xsever

I thought Song played very well when he came on.

I thought that Busquets wasn't himself at all allowing all these counterattacks from PSG without being too effective. I expected more of Busi! Glad Song was able to contribute and help us control the game at the end.

Kerrybai

If we draw madrid would double pivot be a good option? I know it's against how we usually play but with alves essentially playing RW it wouldn't really inhibit our attack as suck, plus sing is a decent box to box player.

ammarfcb

ze special one
64468_575010549198873_2038544050_n.jpg

roura's face :lol:

Stric

:lol:

Is that a new haircut? I already thought he looked strange without a beard, and now I can barely recognize him.

Home of Barca Fans