Alex Song

Meitux

Song would be good a signing for €15m. He offers us something different that Keita did plus his range of passing which is very good. Hes got that aggression aswell, something we've missed since Yaya left. Can be very useful in the latter CL matches.

Also height.

I miss height.

I would guess Sergi Roberto gets the first team call up.
he has the same height as keita what you missed from keita you will have the same from him i talk for height :p

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
Song is more dynamic than Keita, more mobile and I feel he can offer us more in the destructive side of things than Keita could. And Song is the better passer.

So for me, Song would be an upgrade on Der Keitser.

JamDav1982

Song is more dynamic than Keita, more mobile and I feel he can offer us more in the destructive side of things than Keita could. And Song is the better passer.

So for me, Song would be an upgrade on Der Keitser.[/QUOTE

Song is neither more mobile or better defensively than Keita, it is not even close.

Two of Songs main weaknesses are how slow he is tracking back and how often he is caught out of position. Keita is a far more intelligent footballer than Alex Song.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Song is neither more mobile or better defensively than Keita, it is not even close.

Two of Songs main weaknesses are how slow he is tracking back and how often he is caught out of position. Keita is a far more intelligent footballer than Alex Song.

You are saying Keita is more mobile than Song? Really? And i never did state Song was better defensivly, merely the fact that he is more aggressive which is what we lack in our midfield.

JamDav1982

You are saying Keita is more mobile than Song? Really? And i never did state Song was better defensivly, merely the fact that he is more aggressive which is what we lack in our midfield.

Without a doubt Keita is more mobile than Song. It is one of Song's biggest weaknesses, just go and read what a lot of Arsenal fans think of him.

jairzinho

I honestly don't give a damn about if Song is better than Keitee or Keitee is a better tackler and all that other stuff. As far as i'm concerned, the Season kicks off this Sunday against Sociedad and then 4 days later is the 1st leg of the Super cup against Madrid. We need to urgently replace Keitee with someone of similar qualities and at this point, Song is it. Or we can elevate Sergi Roberto to deputize for Biscuits. Either way, we need someone with Physical prescense in the middle of the park.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I honestly don't give a damn about if Song is better than Keitee or Keitee is a better tackler and all that other stuff. As far as i'm concerned, the Season kicks off this Sunday against Sociedad and then 4 days later is the 1st leg of the Super cup against Madrid. We need to urgently replace Keitee with someone of similar qualities and at this point, Song is it. Or we can elevate Sergi Roberto to deputize for Biscuits. Either way, we need someone with Physical prescense in the middle of the park.
isn't that why we bought Fabregas?

Meitux

i think so but he has also attacking minded options i see nothing bad in him if a defensive midfielder in your mind is someone like busquets who never shoots attacks or all that you could say no but song reminds me a little bit of essien who is a mix of both cm and dm

Pepe Silvia

I would absolutely love Song on our team. If Rosell can get him for 15 mil that would be a steal. He is sound defensively (almost Keita quality... almost but not quite as good), and offensively offers much more than Keita with his crisp passes, more confidence in attack, and his overall attack mind. Would be a great fit imo.

zanela

i think so but he has also attacking minded options i see nothing bad in him if a defensive midfielder in your mind is someone like busquets who never shoots attacks or all that you could say no but song reminds me a little bit of essien who is a mix of both cm and dm

In other words, box-box MF.

Home of Barca Fans