Alex Song

Robbie

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

There isn't enough time to find a replacement... and even if we somehow did, no preseason means at least 1 year to get used to the system. Hopefully, Wenger stops the greedy board from gutting this club

cro-man

I am not going to lie if I said there is no interest but I am at Arsenal and I am happy at Arsenal," he told.. I dont think he will come maybe if barca pay the right price but not for 15 mile . I think we need a new player like him and we have to hurry becuase the transferwindow will be closed soon.

Boris

Maybe Arsenal is trying to get more money and thats why he said that. On the other side, he might realy want to stay in England, he has wife and 2 children there. Lets wait, and see

DB10

Can't see Wenger selling Song now so close to seasons start, not for €15m. Makes no sense, unless the 'concrete offer' for M'Vila is from Arsenal & not Spurs as reported.

Song to stay is my bet.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Song would be good a signing for €15m. He offers us something different that Keita did plus his range of passing which is very good. Hes got that aggression aswell, something we've missed since Yaya left. Can be very useful in the latter CL matches.

Also height.

I miss height.

So if the deal for Song falls through, whats next for us. ??

I would guess Sergi Roberto gets the first team call up.

Tembbi

Damn I miss Yaya.. I never really looked up to Yaya before he was gone. Only then I managed to see what we let go.

Home of Barca Fans