Alex Song

Pepe Silvia

Good my brother. Hanging tough in these tough times my man. USA economy is in the dumps right now bro. New President please!!! :lol:

Hope you are doing good man. You back in France?

As for Song, I'm getting excited about the prospect of the guy... you don't think it'll work out Gio? I see him as a versatile player that can take on a defensive role in the middle of the park...

Beast

The Observer
Well on the bright side , Africans do work well for Barcelona.. however i don't know if the Arsenal gene will equalize it

Turns out Obama-mama was as good as the next president.. such a joke.. Clinton again please :D

Pepe Silvia

Shoulda known you were trolling about Song. He's good!!! Think of what he could learn (defensively) from the likes of Puyi-Masch-Busi caliber players. Skys the limit for Song. Right now he should bounce Arsenal while he can surround himself with better players and have a good chance at hardware. Arsenal is the toilet of World Football everyone knows it :p (until they get rid of Wenger imo)

Beast

The Observer
He is a headless chicken , you need to install a head in him first .. but as i said usually Africans do well in Barca

Robbie

Guillem Balague says it's going to happen soon. Dunno how accurate he has been lately, but he usually waits until there's something concrete before talking about it online.

X

xaviniesta

balague is definately the last man to belive. this guys speaks so much crap its just unbelivable..

Home of Barca Fans