Alex Song

F

Flavia

He's not at the level required to play for Barça. He's just not good enough.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If we can get around the ban and still keep Song than I will face palm so hard I will severely hurt myself.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Alex is a pretty useful player, especially in our case. He can play at the back and in the midfield. He also is one of the few players that actually add height and muscle to this squad. If he wants to stay at Barcelona he should accept a role similar of Pinto's. Just playing the CDR and being a stand in guy. It's never bad to have a player like Song in the squad but I agree on the rest though, he just isn't cut the be a starter for FCB.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Alex is a pretty useful player, especially in our case. He can play at the back and in the midfield. He also is one of the few players that actually add height and muscle to this squad. If he wants to stay at Barcelona he should accept a role similar of Pinto's. Just playing the CDR and being a stand in guy. It's never bad to have a player like Song in the squad but I agree on the rest though, he just isn't cut the be a starter for FCB.

At his wages its beyond bad

Ursegor

World Champion
Song-Fabregas midfield partnership, joke of a defense, possession and tippy-tappy without goals, bottling 2 titles within 1 week during the run-in, not investing in the squad to build a new stadium ... How did Arsenal fans manage to support this for the past 8 years? I already started chanting "Hala Madrid" after 1 week.

M

Messi+Eto

Just has to go already! I always maintained we should have gotten Mikel from Chelsea if we wanted a real DM not this circus runway model! Get hm out!

M

Messi+Eto

Song-Fabregas midfield partnership, joke of a defense, possession and tippy-tappy without goals, bottling 2 titles within 1 week during the run-in, not investing in the squad to build a new stadium ... How did Arsenal fans manage to support this for the past 8 years? I already started chanting "Hala Madrid" after 1 week.

Haha! Love the fact that we call what the team does now tippy-tappy, it should never be called Tikki-Takka!

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He had a good one today. But still not good enough. Makes too many mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans