Alex Song

Alik

Song: "I was disappointed in myself when I saw the images, I should be an example for the youth. I hope that everyone will forgive me. I ask forgiveness for my foul against Croatia. People want to watch the beautiful game, not this. I made a big mistake."

Good of him to apologize.

Frodo_FCB

I think Song is a nice guy, its ridiculous that some guys compare him with the animal...Song has never done a thing like this in the past.

FC B

I didn't compare him to El Animal but I was implying he is certainly not the stupidest player around not that he is the smartest, isn't he ?

L

linetty

He's stupid but at least we heard an apology.

The stupidity level of Pepe or Balotelli cannot be matched.

Samuel Eto'o

Song: "I was disappointed in myself when I saw the images, I should be an example for the youth. I hope that everyone will forgive me. I ask forgiveness for my foul against Croatia. People want to watch the beautiful game, not this. I made a big mistake."

Good that he apologized. Hope he never do it again.

It will be best if he stops reading he comments we make about him on this forum.

I

instinct

DISCIPLINARY: Decision of FIFA Disciplinary Committee sees Alex Song of Cameroon suspended for 3 matches.

CatalinR10

DISCIPLINARY: Decision of FIFA Disciplinary Committee sees Alex Song of Cameroon suspended for 3 matches.

tumblr_m6jkb2xgRz1r6dombo1_500.gif

Robbie

SkySportsnews said:
Breaking news overnight: Cameroon investigate claims of World Cup match-fixing involving 7 players - tune in at 6am for the full story #SSN

https://twitter.com/skysportsnews/status/483827218775568384

Might've been from the Croatia game? Meaningless match, already out, and he just elbows Mandzukic for absolutely no reason. Something doesn't feel right. Song has never shown this kind of behavior, and the Cameroon almost refused to go to the world cup in the first place over an argument about appearance bonuses. I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning.

alex-song-red-card.gif

Home of Barca Fans