Alex Song

F

Flavia

Md with a piece about it. Supposedly 7 "rotten apples" among cameroon players. If this is true, and Song is one, I hope he'll never set foot in the Camp Nou again.

XaviMessiGirl

Pathetic if true. Never understood what some people have to gain from matchfixing, I guess we weren't paying him enough. Not to mention the manner in which he got sent off.

Innocent until proven guilty, but the rumor is a singaporian (lots and lots of match fixing are based in singapore) under arrest for just that claimed that Croatia would win 4 0 and a cameroon player would be sent off before half time.

The cameroon team might have done this to spite their federation after the bonuses ordeal. Needless to say, that would be going full retard

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Innoncent until proven guilty.

We'll see if there are any evidence relating to this match, but I'll rather want FIFAs anti-corruption unit handle the investigation than the Cameroon FA who themselves have been accused for being corrupt till the core and could be driven by an agenda to simply punish their players over the payment row.

A faulty judgement based on nothing could potentially ruin their career, reputation and lives generally.

the media doesn't really seem interested in all of this... what the hell
and yea no way uefa & fifa will simply accept cameroon FA's judgment

FC B

The sad part is that up until now no solid rumours surfaced about his departure :angry: I know, there is still time but If it weren't for his stupid did I reckon a few clubs would have already been on the verge of signing him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The sad part is that up until now no solid rumours surfaced about his departure :angry: I know, there is still time but If it weren't for his stupid did I reckon a few clubs would have already been on the verge of signing him.

Yup, this worries me... Not even low tier teams seem to be interested in him...

However, I rather sell him for peanuts than keeping dead weight in the squad...

Ursegor

World Champion
Meh. If he stays to give Busquets rest against scrubs I have no problem with it. As Barca won't be buying a CB and keep playing Mascherano in defense anyway.

Home of Barca Fans