Alex Song

FC B

Yup, this worries me... Not even low tier teams seem to be interested in him...

However, I rather sell him for peanuts than keeping dead weight in the squad...

Yeah, better he leaves for nothing than stay.
Meh. If he stays to give Busquets rest against scrubs I have no problem with it. As Barca won't be buying a CB and keep playing Mascherano in defense anyway.

I really hope Masche will be Busquets sub and I reckon they'l buy a CB at least.

Empty

Can we sell him to Juventus for 5 million or something. Or Roma. Or Inter. Somewhere in Italy where they need players of his quality.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What's his salary? If it's pretty high then we can say goodbye to getting rid of him unless another club matches his wage demands.

Maria

The worst buy the club made since Ibra..even for Chigrinski we managed to take 15M euros. I doubt we will get any money for Song.

FC B

Can we sell him to Juventus for 5 million or something. Or Roma. Or Inter. Somewhere in Italy where they need players of his quality.

Its hard to sell one doesn't want / can't pay his wages. It is even harder if you wanna sell at a right price.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
If Xavi leaves, Song will stay. We can't go all season with a midfield of Busi, Iniesta and Rakitic. Rafinha and Roberto can't be thrown into big games yet.

CatalinR10

What's his salary?

6 M .

+_ab438582223040dfbee48fe2f31110e1.png

F

Flavia

I fear Lucho might want him to stay... No news abous him leaving :icon_neutral:

I

instinct

Bartomeu: Song is a crucial part of next season's team. We won't listen to any offers. [TchakapTV]

Home of Barca Fans