Alex Song

CatalinR10

Looks like it will be done.

j8flvs.jpg

loan deal, apparently

zsv1g6.jpg

PhilS

Gone on loan to West Ham, no loan fee, Barca pays some of his wages, per the Telegraph.

Clearly not much demand for this guy. Other teams were mentioned as being interested, buy you can just imagine how bad their offers were if Barca accepted this offer.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Gone on loan to West Ham, no loan fee, Barca pays some of his wages, per the Telegraph.

Clearly not much demand for this guy. Other teams were mentioned as being interested, buy you can just imagine how bad their offers were if Barca accepted this offer.

Great negotiating skills right there Yo! We might as well keep him as backup, we will even end up paying most of his wages - this sucks.
And the Milan loan rumors? For freaks sake, Milan should just change their name to Miloan and get it over with, next season the majority of the Miloan players will be loaned - cheap b*st*rds!

F

Flavia

Or Song only wants to go to england...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Or Song only wants to go to england...

Well freak me! I'm absolutely not for some sort of trafficking, but if some Turkish, Greek or maybe some nouveau riche club from former ussr offers us, say 20M than take it and don't discuss it.You have to earn that respect, Song hasn't. And it's not like we're sending him to work in a coal mine in Ukrain, I also bet he can sell shitloads of tchakkapas or whatever his brand is called.

Antimadridista1

He'll do good in West Ham.
If Diame is still playing there, they will have a good midfield next season.

Good luck Alex, time to spread your brand in UK.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes Alex. Fire up the Premier League so we can sell you for a decent fee next year :mou:

In all seriousness though, I wish him the best. He is a good player, I am sure he'll do well in West Ham if he joins them. :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yes Alex. Fire up the Premier League so we can sell you for a decent fee next year :mou:

In all seriousness though, I wish him the best. He is a good player, I am sure he'll do well in West Ham if he joins them. :)

He seems like a good person, just not interested in football anymore it seems.

pszczudlo

We are not skilfull enough to sell him for a few milions just to get rid of him? Is that a big deal to get 5 mln euro for him? is that a real deal?

F

Flavia

He is good, and the puzzling part is why no one wants him. No one even willing to buy. That can't be only on Song, it's also on our terrible ability to sell unwanted players.

We are not skilfull enough to sell him for a few milions just to get rid of him? Is that a big deal to get 5 mln euro for him? is that a real deal?

It seems so.

Home of Barca Fans