Alex Song

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is a good player. If he keeps up like this then a bigger PL club will pick him up and we will be able to sell him and he will be able to play at a place where he will be a starter and fit in well. Win-Win for both.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By4-FTMCQAAhXaN.jpg:large

xavisionary

Song is a crack, just not good enough for a top 2-3 side. Be great for a Spurs or Everton, and still got his best years ahead of him.

anguy

He's playing pretty well in PL it looks like? We might certainly recoup his fee when we sell him, we might even make some profit if he continues playing like that.

Alarcón

Sorry but when I see him play I can't help thinking that he would be a better DM for us than Mascherano, not to mention that he's 10 times better than Sergi Roberto

Kerrybai

Sorry but when I see him play I can't help thinking that he would be a better DM for us than Mascherano, not to mention that he's 10 times better than Sergi Roberto

What's up with the Masch hate? He gets 2 games as DM and you are already writing him off, don't you think you could let him settle into the role before you judge him? Added to that he has done just fine when given those few chances in midfield.

Kerrybai

What's up with the Masch hate? He gets 2 games as DM and you are already writing him off, don't you think you could let him settle into the role before you judge him? Added to that he has done just fine when given those few chances in midfield. This is nonsense.

Home of Barca Fans