Alex Song

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is having a great season. We should honestly be able to get a decent fee for him, 15-20m euros should be realistic.

L

linetty

considering the season he's having we should cash in at least 15 but knowing this board it'll be max 10

L

linetty

Pretty much.For a club that let villa go for 5m getting more than 10 for song would be a miracle.
well villa was already 31 and after a serious injury. we could've gotten more of course but considering the circumstances i don't complain

khaled_a_d

Pretty much.For a club that let villa go for 5m getting more than 10 for song would be a miracle.

2M actually,it was gonna be 3M if he renewed with A.Madrid which he didn't
But last year we got decent deals with selling Alexis & Cesc .If Song has some serious interest from 1 or 2 big clubs we could get a decent deal for him
And tbh we should have no reason to sell for a low deal with the ban .we actually have a spot for him specially if Xavi leaves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are you high, we'll sell him for 10 million tops, and even that is unrealistic

I mean, think about it. Song is not a bad player at all, he was beasting it for Arsenal before he joined us where the competition was just too much(not to forget the morons brought him thinking he could play well at CB) and now at West Ham, at the most marketable league in the world, he is doing very well. If he keeps up till the end of the season then some of the bigger PL clubs would surely be interested in signing him.

Shouldn't 15-20m euros be attainable? Yeah we suck in selling players for good value, but isn't that a fee that should be, could be commanded for a good player who is doing his stuff very well in his comeback in the Premier League?

serghei

He needs to come back. Can't afford to let good players go in our situation and Song is a good player who could provide us some steel in midfield if we use him right. Samper is a kid, he isn't ready to step in full time if the situation asks for it.

Neymessi

He needs to come back. Can't afford to let good players go in our situation and Song is a good player who could provide us some steel in midfield if we use him right. Samper is a kid, he isn't ready to step in full time if the situation asks for it.

I don't see why he should be called back.Yes he is not bad but he is a cdm and we already have the 2 world class cdm's right now in our team.

anguy

I don't see why he should be called back.Yes he is not bad but he is a cdm and we already have the 2 world class cdm's right now in our team.

I thought he's no playing in more advanced postion in West Ham? I don't really trust him in Barca, but it would be funny if Song ended up being Xavi's replacement... :)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I thought he's no playing in more advanced postion in West Ham? I don't really trust him in Barca, but it would be funny if Song ended up being Xavi's replacement... :)

no it would be a surprise if he ends up a good solid replacement

Home of Barca Fans