Alex Song

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just announced on Instagram(what else :lol:) that he has retired from International Football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Song on his time at Barca

“What hurt most was my kids because they have seen me play every single week at Arsenal and then my boy came to me one day and said 'daddy why are you not playing? Because the manager does not like you?’”

“It was hard for me to explain to him that at Barcelona it is not easy. They have a lot of good players, they have won everything and I just had to try to improve myself. But at the end of the day the manager didn’t trust my job. It’s football. It’s like this."

"Sometimes when you go somewhere the people don’t like you when you are playing and you have to just keep believing that you can do it. I came back to England and I have been fortunate.”

Staying in England

“I am very happy at West Ham”

“Everything goes very well for me, the club, the fans and my team-mates have helped me a lot. My family is also happy and I want just to perform, to give something back.”

“I am happy and I will see what is happening at the end of season and then I will make my decision."

“I still have two years left [on his contract] at Barcelona but the most important thing, I think, is that my future will be in England."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"Sometimes when you go somewhere the people don’t like you when you are playing and you have to just keep believing that you can do it. I came back to England and I have been fortunate.”

Don't understand what he is trying to say here. Is he talking about the fans?

Home of Barca Fans