Alex Song

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
It is not expected Alex Song will play against Sampdoria tonight, but he will be presented with the other players before the game. [rac1]

For now, Alexandre Song will get shirt number 25. His final number could depend on players leaving the club this transfer window. [rac1]

desoe

#20 fits him best from the avaliable.

Actually, not avaliable, but a pretty good reason to speed up the sell of Afellay.

M

Messi+Eto

Afellay? He had offers from other teams(liverpool is the one it comes to mind), but refused them.

Should have sold him. With what Tello did last night, I don't see Afellay making first or "first choice" second team any time soon.

Last edited:

Meitux

Should have sold him. With what Tello did last night, I don't see Afellay making first or "first choice" second team any time soon.
yes but tello with 1 good match doesnt become a good player and ofcourse i want afellay to be sold too he wont have chances

M

Messi+Eto

yes but tello with 1 good match doesnt become a good player and ofcourse i want afellay to be sold too he wont have chances

Tellos been having good games, but just wasn't getting the crosses in. . . Last night showed he has been listening and working on his short comings.

F

Flavia

2012-08-20_SONG_14.v1345467516.JPG

Passed his medical. Dr Pruna was impressed with him. Said he has strong and priviledge muscles.

Home of Barca Fans