Alex Song

Kixer

thats good because barca have some great english speakers too aka victor valdes tu chut de bol tu me.
i still remember video with valdes, pique and masch where they tried to tell Afellay (in english) what he should do with the ball.

desoe

From what I read his wages are going to be boosted with just 15K - from 55K to 70K.

I'm pretty sure he'd get a lot more if he signed a new contract with Arsenal. Some gooners should stop moaning that their players leave the club just because of the money, it's not true.

Robbie

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...a-because-of-his-unprofessional-attitude.html

If this is true, then fair play to him for leaving. 100% not his fault. I think loyalty should be a 2-way street. When a player performs very well, then the club should have improved his contract. This is also the reason why Flamini left as well. The board were about to force Wenger to sell Flams to Birmingham (after he had a shit season), and he never got the new contract he wanted, so he played insanely well and left for free.

Imagine being one of the best players at the club and only being on 55k per week. Some of the benchwarmers were earning more than he was!

desoe

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...a-because-of-his-unprofessional-attitude.html

If this is true, then fair play to him for leaving. 100% not his fault. I think loyalty should be a 2-way street. When a player performs very well, then the club should have improved his contract. This is also the reason why Flamini left as well. The board were about to force Wenger to sell Flams to Birmingham (after he had a shit season), and he never got the new contract he wanted, so he played insanely well and left for free.

Imagine being one of the best players at the club and only being on 55k per week. Some of the benchwarmers were earning more than he was!

Well, I'm always a bit suspicious of what agents have to say, because to me most of the agents are just snakes in the grass, but I hope it's true.

Anyway, the whole process how Song was demonized after his move - being lazy, unprofessional and so on, was always smelling of someone's bitterness to me. We shall see how lazy he is, when he finally starts playing. At least, when he gets some minutes, because I don't think it will happen as often as he'd want to.

Bergkamp10

Good luck, Songdinho! I never thought the 17 year old boy who got subbed off at half-time vs Fulham, after one of the wors performances I've seen from an Arsenal player, would end up at Barcelona. Testament to how far he's come.

No, that's not true. His attitude was awful recently and Wenger has lost patience with him. Had a fight with Bould in Cologne over his attitude and that sealed his fate. Hope he sorts himself out at Barcelona or he won't last long.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
No, that's not true. His attitude was awful recently and Wenger has lost patience with him. Had a fight with Bould in Cologne over his attitude and that sealed his fate. Hope he sorts himself out at Barcelona or he won't last long.

What if both are? He could've been disillusioned by the lack of faith shown by the club

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Guy was there for 6 years and when he wants to be transferred he conveniently is made out to be the douche...Classy club

Home of Barca Fans