Alex Song

La LL

Generally Delightful
Poor lad never won anything at club level. Not one piece of silverware.

I say we give it to him.

Galning

Poor lad never won anything at club level. Not one piece of silverware.

I say we give it to him.

cesctrophies.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

He's holding a press conference right now, one thing stands out... he repeats "Best in the world" a lot. I mean A LOT.

Ursegor

World Champion
Song: "When you arrive in a new country you have to do all you can to integrate. I plan to learn to talk some Catalan."

Song: "I can play at centre back too, played there a few times at Arsenal. I'll play where the coach wants me to play."

Song: "I didn't come here to take Busquets' place, he's the best defensive midfielder in the world . I come here to help the team."

I'm starting to like him. Song Billong. :wub:

F

Flavia

Song: "When you arrive in a new country you have to do all you can to integrate. I plan to learn to talk some Catalan."

Song: "I can play at centre back too, played there a few times at Arsenal. I'll play where the coach wants me to play."

Song: "I didn't come here to take Busquets' place, he's the best defensive midfielder in the world . I come here to help the team."

I'm starting to like him. Song Billong. :wub:

I like him better already :p

USWAY

Hopefully his Catalan will be better than Hleb's.
Did Hleb not come out a few months ago and speak on how he never really tried to adapt to Barcelona and integrate himself into the lifestyle or learn even spanish let alone Catalan? I think he mentioned how he regretted that and why that was one of the major reasons he was a failure. Song clearly doesn't have the same mindset.

Home of Barca Fans