Alexandre Pato

Moe

powered by;
"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven.”
:lol::lol:

Co0ter

they lost to inter because inter clearly had the better team and were the better team on the night. ac lost out especially on defending counter attacks and milito and pandev speed was too much for the old men like ambrossini and favalli to handle. AC had a good midfield with alot of creative midfielders but no one to finish up front. with all respect to boriello, he is not the type of striker that can forage for himself and create opportunities without help.

I agree with what you said about boriello, which proves exactly why what I said was true. Dinho, their #1 playmaker and much of the reason behind their success streak, has been the one supplying boriello and creating opportunities/vision for the strikers, mostly boriello (who has been starting, Dinho was doing great with Pato too until his injury).

I disagree that Inter "clearly" had a better team b/c they did not. They pressed a little bit but didn't even have great chances. Milito had a bad shot at an awkard angle and Maicon shanked one. The pressure wasn't even that bad in the begining, AC Milan were begining to get things together when Milito scored that goal which was 100 percent Abate's fault (he literally passed it and set up Milito perfectly). Pandev and Milito aren't even that fast dude, and Thiago Silva is VERY fast while Antonini/Abate both being pretty pacey as well. The midfield is slow but the backline is def pacey besides Favalli. If Milito didn't score that lucky goal the game would of been a lot different, but overall if Milan couldn't score with 1 man advantage for 60+ mins then they didn't deserve it anyway.

They needed to have Beckham playing as RM, not RW and another striker at RW with Ambrossini playing a more defensive role (gattuso isn't in good enough form yet, or maybe never again).

Last edited:

barca96

oh..i thought that milan were getting schooled like how
we schooled inter when they came to camp nou cos according to the special one,
they could've won with 7 man.haha

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Isn't the girl his childhood sweet heart?

She's an actor who's two years older than him...so I doubt it :p
Apparently Pato's been partying a lot lately, which is cited as a possible reason for divorce. I see Ronaldinho's been a bad influence :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
She's an actor who's two years older than him...so I doubt it :p
Apparently Pato's been partying a lot lately, which is cited as a possible reason for divorce. I see Ronaldinho's been a bad influence :D

So Milan's loss of Kaka is more than on the pitch I guess

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Isn't the girl his childhood sweet heart?

Yes actually she is
and she isnt really that famous he could do alot better, not that im saying he should i think its sweet what he did robinho is the same way with his girl

diegomessi

Robinho's girl is not even that good looking to honest... admirable character Robinho

that is what i meant, she is kinda chubby he stayed with the girl he loved despite the fame and money and chances to be with supermodels... maybe he is not so scummy like everyone seems to claim

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
As a gesture, Robinho and Vivi asked that anyone who wished to give them a gift, should dedicate it to charity and send gifts of food to charity organizations the couple listed.

And people make him out to be a money whore!! Ever since he did that, he earned a spot above Ribery in my opinion :)

B

barcelonita81

I never knew this about Robinho...I'm def impressed. I have to admit I had the same preception about him...mostly from his demeanor, and playing style. Not to mention many high profile Brazilian players of similar calibur have decended due to temptations and distractions. Wish him the best.

diegomessi

to be care free and some what arrogant acting is just the brasilian attitude... the press makes it seem so much worse then it is, and i think that is true for alot of players

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And Robinho's decline started earlier compared to the other Brazilian players of his caliber and also I think before winning any thing significant, so I personally think he could only rise from this situation

Home of Barca Fans