Alexandre Pato

barca96

damn...i feel so guilty of judging robinho before this..
but it doesn't help that he acts like a d**k on the field.

i believe pato is too young to be married..
he is still immature.

is he still injured btw?

B

barcelonita81

And Robinho's decline started earlier compared to the other Brazilian players of his caliber and also I think before winning any thing significant, so I personally think he could only rise from this situation

This is true...we're so used to big names leaving Madrid into decline but his voyage to Madrid was pretty early in his career... not to mention this season Sneijder and Robben doing great things for their clubs...he still has time

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
And Robinho's decline started earlier compared to the other Brazilian players of his caliber and also I think before winning any thing significant, so I personally think he could only rise from this situation

I wouldnt call it a decline especially bc he still does it with the national team.. He was not made to play in england lets be honest

O yea and he had an injury problem for a bit

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I said decline because he had 2 of his prime years wasted!! And the worst part of that is he hasn't even had a good bunch of players around him during that time, except for when he is with NT

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I said decline because he had 2 of his prime years wasted!! And the worst part of that is he hasn't even had a good bunch of players around him during that time, except for when he is with NT

He is doing BIG BIG things at Santos, of course all you will just say no1 cares brasil league is crap blah blah blah, but guess what plenty of people care and robinho will be brasil's best player in the world cup

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He is doing BIG BIG things at Santos, of course all you will just say no1 cares brasil league is crap blah blah blah, but guess what plenty of people care and robinho will be brasil's best player in the world cup

good then, I also thought it would happen though. and wished it should when people like Gio totally ruled him out after he decided to head to Brazil

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As Ryan already reported in Ibra thread, rumor is, Barca are looking for a swap deal. Rosell was keen on Pato few years ago and it was a matter of time before this link resurfaced.

Ataraxia

yeh because Pato+ cash is going to work.loool. Actually anything less than 40 Mill + Ibrahimovich for Pato is insane. When you value Chygrinsky at 25 Million, Pato should be valued at 80 Million.

barca96

even if we gave some money for pato+ibra i wouldnt mind.
we can always get something back if we want to sell pato in the future.

its always better to spend a lot on a proven youngster like cesc and pato rather than an aging player

Trequartista

The good
even if we gave some money for pato+ibra i wouldnt mind.
we can always get something back if we want to sell pato in the future.

its always better to spend a lot on a proven youngster like cesc and pato rather than an aging player
I like signing young players also but in this case,I want Ibra to stay,I have a feeling that the Villa-Ibra-Messi attack would be superb.

barca96

tbh, i prefer if no other striker is signed.
cos i want a pedro--villa---messi leading the line.
bojan and jeffren and iniesta as a back up. and we have hlebbed too.

Trequartista

The good
tbh, i prefer if no other striker is signed.
cos i want a pedro--villa---messi leading the line.
bojan and jeffren and iniesta as a back up. and we have hlebbed too.

Pedro is a great player and he deserves to be a starter here but I think that having only 3 proven attackers(Villa-Messi-Pedro)wont be good for us because our bench would be too weak,while having Zlatan-Messi-Villa-Pedro-Bojan fighting for 5 places would be great,especially with the versatility of Bojan-Messi-Villa-Pedro and we should eother loan or sell Hleb and Jeffren,If Zlatan continue to disappoint us then we will have Pedro and Bojan.

Home of Barca Fans