Alexandre Pato

FlyLo

He really impressed me today. Great game and definitely Milan's best player tonight. He's made a lot of progress in these last years and there's still room for more.

V

Valon

I thought he was crap tbh. Arbeloa had him in his pocket. Milans best player was Ambrosini who surprised me.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Human perception really amazes me sometimes, like how one person can think a player was amazing and another think he was crap. :lol:

Though I sense sarcasm(didn't see the match), but still, it happens(hugely differing opinions).

Last edited:
V

Valon

Human perception really amazes me sometimes, like how one person can think a player was amazing and another think he was crap. :lol:

Though I sense sarcasm(didn't see the match), but still, it happens(hugely differing opinions).

Wasn't being sarcastic, I really thought he wasn't impressive and that Arbeloa had him in his pocket except when he scored that totally legit goal which got disallowed.

zanela

He really impressed me today. Great game and definitely Milan's best player tonight. He's made a lot of progress in these last years and there's still room for more.

Totally Agree

The boy was a constant menace to the Madrid's defense. Kept getting fouled at every counter which the referee chose to ignore. He got both Arbeloa & Pepe cautioned for fouls on him. Had a legitimate goal disallowed, his gr8 cross to Inzaghi wasn't converted.
Good work-rate as well, ran all the way to his half to win the ball for his teammates...There isn't much else u can expect from a 20y.o..
Once again the boy showed his big game mentality. I see a little fighter in him everytime he takes the pitch. In one word, he is AWESOME!!!!!!

Let's swap one of our youngsters for him :p

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why would they swap Pato for any of Barca's youngsters when Pato is superior to them? why would Henry want to play in Italy again? Oh I am sure Milan would love him but they wouldn't trade Pato plus cash for Henry no way.

It has to be cash - and I am talking Ibra cash to get Pato.

S

Super Pippo

Offer Henry & I'm sure Milan would accept the swap... Not sure they would do it even if we offer Pedro & Bojan!!

Barca would need to do alot better than that. Galliani thinks Pato is as good as Messi, so it stands to reason he'd want Messi kind of money for him, or a swap, but I think Leo prefers to keep the Brazilian over an Argentine.

S

Super Pippo

I don't think Cules are in any position to laugh at other clubs transfer policy given that this Summer you pulled off the dumbest move in transfer history.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
But there's always this Milan you see!! Though you are probably right that we pretty much fucked up the transfer season by paying over the board for Dima & Ibra

Home of Barca Fans