Alexandre Pato

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
I don't think Cules are in any position to laugh at other clubs transfer policy given that this Summer you pulled off the dumbest move in transfer history.

true, but you gotta agree that your transfer policy is worse than ours as of right now.

S

Super Pippo

Actually having little money to spend has done wonders for our policy. We now go for youngsters instead of offering expensive contracts to ageing players. So far I like having no transfer money, better that than pissing it all away on a player who is inferior to the one he replaced.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Actually having little money to spend has done wonders for our policy. We now go for youngsters instead of offering expensive contracts to ageing players. So far I like having no transfer money, better that than pissing it all away on a player who is inferior to the one he replaced.

That David Beckham kid has a bright future ahead of him

Co0ter

Chyn hasn't impressed me at all this season; actually he hasn't done much besides mess up and get owned....I would rather see Fontas or even Muniesa back there.

Would of loved for that 25 million to go towards Pato (or Silva, but Pato is in a class all of his own imo). Even if it had cost us 45 million, fuck it. He's 20 and not going to do anything but improve....and thats scary.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Chyn hasn't impressed me at all this season; actually he hasn't done much besides mess up and get owned....I would rather see Fontas or even Muniesa back there.

Would of loved for that 25 million to go towards Pato (or Silva, but Pato is in a class all of his own imo). Even if it had cost us 45 million, fuck it. He's 20 and not going to do anything but improve....and thats scary.

Are you serious? I saw Fontas play against Gijón earlier this season, and he was crap. He couldn't pass the ball well, his tackles were dreadful, he caused more problems than he could eliminate. Perhaps Chyg isn't our best buy of the season, but preferring Fontas is another thing....

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I keep hearing cules hype up Muniesa and Fontas, and I recall Muniesa looking sharp except for that whole card thing in his debut, but Pep, who trained them on Atletic, has enough faith in them to request young defenders brought in his first year, and then insisting on bringing in Chyga when Caceres didn't work out. I don't want to raise my expectations too much in thinking that Muniesa and Fontas are the answer. One of them, if not both, could just as easily be the new Victor Sanchez.

Moe