Alexandre Pato

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Played well for us last year, and atleast we didn't give LA Galaxy Pirlo + 45M for him.

he's a great player, and tbh I was glad to see him play for milan after two soulless blanco clubs.

although it was interesting how carletto preferred to play him and pirlo, excluding ronaldinho (who was playing well up to pirlo's return, where he was dropped and got fat again).

apparently you're gonna get him back? pippo will be pleased. as will pato, to bring us back on-topic, as he's becoming more of an all-around striker so will be able to make better use of beckham's unreal delivery.

S

Super Pippo

he's a great player, and tbh I was glad to see him play for milan after two soulless blanco clubs.

although it was interesting how carletto preferred to play him and pirlo, excluding ronaldinho (who was playing well up to pirlo's return, where he was dropped and got fat again).

apparently you're gonna get him back? pippo will be pleased. as will pato, to bring us back on-topic, as he's becoming more of an all-around striker so will be able to make better use of beckham's unreal delivery.

Exactly, its why i'm not pissed about him joining again, he proved me wrong last time. As a character also he's good to have, great pro to calm the younger minds of Thiago Silva, Pato, Adiyiah and Gattuso.

Pato is a great talent for sure, but he needs to grow up, very bad attitude and stupid at times.

barca96

beckham has to calm the younger minds gatusso?
i think gattuso is older then beckham lol

pato has a bad attitude?
never heard of that..
what happened?

S

Super Pippo

He performed masturbation on a webcam for a girl. She sold it to a newspaper.

V

Valon

i dont get the jokes guys..
whats wrong with banega?

This

Young Argentine jewel Ever Banega is involved in a sex scandal with a video tape, which is clearly a hot thing among football players now. A 5-minute little film is circling the Internet, with him venturing into virtual sex.

This is not this his first time on video, because he and his colleagues recorded themselves while trashing a room during the Under 20 World Championship.

This scandal will shake up Valencia even more, as it is not coming up roses. New coach Ronald Koeman is trying to get rid of several players and they are not doing well in the championship. Also, the atmosphere in the locker room is far from lovely and rumours are going round stating Koeman was almost attacked. This sex scandal is only a cherry on top.

Home of Barca Fans