Alexis Sanchez

kostasgtc

some people intend to see only the bad things on particular players and never the positives.
villa in the levante game lost 2 easy for his class chances but nobody mention it.
when alexis do that everybody gets out of their clothes.
not an equal criticize ....

spring

some people intend to see only the bad things on particular players and never the positives.
villa in the levante game lost 2 easy for his class chances but nobody mention it.
when alexis do that everybody gets out of their clothes.
not an equal criticize ....

Thanks! nobody talks about all the chances wasted by villa and villa was a more expensive signing than alexis (especially when you remember his annual salary), nobody talks about how many games pedro didn't score and he is 2 years bigger than alexis.i don't want to say bad things about them, but please have a single standard about all the players!
alexis was very very good in his last games and deserves more respect.

Last edited:

kostasgtc

Thanks! nobody talks about all the chances wasted by villa and villa was a more expensive signing than alexis (especially when you remember his annual salary), nobody talks about how many games pedro didn't score and he is 2 years bigger than alexis.i don't want to say bad things about them, but please have a single standard about all the players!
alexis was very very good in his last games and deserves more respects.
no need to thank me i just say what i see.
by the way i wouldnt sell anyone of pedro or sancez.they are both in a very good age and valuable for the team imo.

kostasgtc

sorry but i prefer to sell pedro and not alexis! alexis was on his best form recently! sorry for this but i feel there's a little difference between our Spanish strikers and someone like alexis in medias!

i have that feeling too, yet i dont want to believe it.for examble mascherano,alexis,song even daniel alves have been unfairly criticized during that season.

ryuken

There is no way in hell that we even consider to sell Pedro, he has the La - Masia status ( which is kind of a legend status here ), he can go on forever without a goal and one day he score everything will be back to praising all over the place, remember how long till we get rid of Oleguer?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He ran his ass off and was ok defensively... Buuuut he didn't create any danger up front...

I know the angry mob will come here claiming his head inside a honey jar, but honestly, do you think he could have done any better? Did he ever receive a pass that could lead somewhere? Did he ever got some space to attempt something? Do you think that playing Tello or Villa would have made any difference?

ricknattery

Do you think that playing Tello or Villa would have made any difference?

And that is why we should sell him.
We have no proper forward or winger and we could get good money from him. Time for changes and we cannot keep on waiting for Alexis to play with confidence. At this point we need to buy a forward that would go right into our starting lineup. The players we have now are bench material at best. Messi needs to play alongside the best players in attack as well

Armando929

Neymar would not make a difference here. His shit tricks wouldn't do anything against this Bayern defense. So in all honesty the criticism towards Alexis isn't warranted.

Pedro on the other hand was complete shit and he probably is the one who needs to go.

F

Flavia

He ran his ass off and was ok defensively... Buuuut he didn't create any danger up front...

I know the angry mob will come here claiming his head inside a honey jar, but honestly, do you think he could have done any better? Did he ever receive a pass that could lead somewhere? Did he ever got some space to attempt something? Do you think that playing Tello or Villa would have made any difference?
Who knows? Villa should've played. Maybe if Alexis had Villa to try to pass to... fact is Barça needs more goal scorers. The only threat today was a 50% Messi.

ricknattery

Neymar would not make a difference here. His shit tricks wouldn't do anything against this Bayern defense. So in all honesty the criticism towards Alexis isn't warranted.

Pedro on the other hand was complete shit and he probably is the one who needs to go.

Well Neymar is not the only option available. I'm not saying this only for this game if anything he played an overall good game, he always plays better when it gets physical and Barca is already losing(like in some Clasicos). The version of Alexis in Barcelona is not good enough to play in any top team. He might be great for other type of football but he clearly is not thye option. Pedro might settle with being a sub, but don't think alexis would, althought that's what they both deserve. We cannot keep on committig the same mistakes. We need to upgrade our team and not be so stubborn about it

Meitux

classic,as always invisible and yes i dont give a f.... what he did defensively at the end he is attacker.....and our attack is no way dangerous with him and pedro..

Home of Barca Fans