Alexis Sanchez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Who knows? Villa should've played. Maybe if Alexis had Villa to try to pass to... fact is Barça needs more goal scorers. The only threat today was a 50% Messi.

I totally agree we need more goalscorers, and I'm not saying we should keep/sell Alexis... Just that our front line had absolutely nothing to work with, and in this match he didn't have any glaring mistakes that warrant the disproportionate amount of criticism he usually gets... He did what he could, with the little he was given...

You can't be a knight without a sword, and today there was no sword... Not for Alexis, not for Pedro and not for Messi, the team (especially the midfield) failed as a whole and when that happens you can't pin point the defeat on a single player... Or was he supposed to start attacks from our own half, like he and Pedro tried to do, while Messi was walking in the middle of the pitch...

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I totally agree we need more goalscorers, and I'm not saying we should keep/sell Alexis... Just that our front line had absolutely nothing to work with, and in this match he didn't have any glaring mistakes that warrant the disproportionate amount of criticism he usually gets... He did what he could, with the little he was given...

You can't be a knight without a sword, and today there was no sword... Not for Alexis, not for Pedro and not for Messi, the team (especially the midfield) failed as a whole and when that happens you can't pin point the defeat on a single player... Or was he supposed to start attacks from our own half, like he and Pedro tried to do, while Messi was walking in the middle of the pitch...
Today was not his fault, the threat is quiet :p

Bastian and Martinez dominated Xavi and Iniesta. We had no team today. Worse match I've seen in a very long time.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Bastian and Martinez dominated Xavi and Iniesta. We had no team today. Worse match I've seen in a very long time.

Actually, yes, I'm a little surprised the thread is actually quiet and so is Pedro's... I was basing myself on the chat, though...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Definitely the difference in the match, for me, as well...They neutralized Xavi & Iniesta and pushed them far out of the final third

M

mitkoa7x

Can we say FCB's worst investment ever?! You don't need Obama to answer that one. No pun intended.

FC-Barcelone-Dmytro-Chygrynskiy_diaporama.jpg

SoMa

i'd take Aguero at 60% than 100% sanchez.

Plus, Aguero has the clutch gene, like Iniesta.

Aguerooooooo

Ronnie10

Our management made a huge mistake by bringing Alexis Sanchez. We needed a winger, who could score a goal. Sanchez is the same player as in Udinese, just here he is playing off his position. He scored 12 goals for Udinese at his best season, while scored 15 for Barcelona last season although being injured for a long time. I would say he even improved compared to Udinese. But we end up getting totally wrong player, still not fair for Sanchez because we are asking from him what he is not used to do.

Pepe Silvia

I'm not entirely convinced Aguero is the answer.

I was cheering for Alexis in this game like any true Barcelona fan would. He made one terrific run behind the defense but that was it. He dribbled well but always in the wrong direction. I think he was one of our better performers on the night, but that isn't saying much sadly. I do feel his place is not at Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans