Alexis Sanchez

spring

Our management made a huge mistake by bringing Alexis Sanchez. We needed a winger, who could score a goal. Sanchez is the same player as in Udinese, just here he is playing off his position. He scored 12 goals for Udinese at his best season, while scored 15 for Barcelona last season although being injured for a long time. I would say he even improved compared to Udinese. But we end up getting totally wrong player, still not fair for Sanchez because we are asking from him what he is not used to do.

+1000 like! it's totally the truth!

We burnt money on this guy. Lets admit it!

yes, we had a big mistake,and bringing him when we could have aguero makes it even more bitter!

Mesu

There is no way in hell that we even consider to sell Pedro, he has the La - Masia status ( which is kind of a legend status here ), he can go on forever without a goal and one day he score everything will be back to praising all over the place, remember how long till we get rid of Oleguer?

La Masia status :bojan:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
it's unbelievable that he started ahead of Villa, been saying this for ages now.. he is just not barca material..
if he stays in the summer, i ll be shocked even Bojan was better than him... letting go of Afellay and Jeffren and keeping this guy is unforgivable

Mesu

i think titos first mistake was to loan afellay and let alexis stay

Afellay came after a serious injury just like Cuenca so we had to loan him out. And both of them are still injured at the clubs they are at on loan. Loaning them out was a wise decision.

mixer

Afellay comes from the loan now? I wouldn't sell him this summer and see how he performs. Then sell in winter if needed.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Afellay came after a serious injury just like Cuenca so we had to loan him out. And both of them are still injured at the clubs they are at on loan. Loaning them out was a wise decision.

loan players after they come back from a long injury? what logic is this? what are Abidal and Villa still doing in the club then?

splashing 30M+ on Alexis?? :facepalm: we ve been pathetic in the transfer window last few seasons

R

rivaldo10

i hope afellay gets a chance at barcelona because he is a good player and he was one of the reasons we beat real madrid in the semi final in 2011

Mesu

loan players after they come back from a long injury? what logic is this? what are Abidal and Villa still doing in the club then?

splashing 30M+ on Alexis?? :facepalm: we ve been pathetic in the transfer window last few seasons

Logic is simple bro, Players coming after serious injuries need a lot of time to get back to full form and fitness. Need a lot of time before start performing at their best. Villa was hardly playing for 10-15 minutes a game most of the time at the start of the season if you remember. Abidal is a totally special and differen case.

I agree with your 2nd point that splashing 35-40 million Euros on Alexis was stupid as well as splashing on Alex song instead of a proper CB

JackSparrow

I cant understand why he started the game against Bayern. And I even more cant understand why he played all 90 minutes, considering how bad he was. I dont blame him tho, I blame Tito.

I cant understand why he started the game against Bayern. And I even more cant understand why he played all 90 minutes, considering how bad he was. I dont blame him tho, I blame Tito.

Yup. We had the same problem last night as we did in the 1st leg against Milan IMO. A toothless attack. How did we solve that problem? By using Villa up front.

Villa should have started, or Tito should at least have subbed him on at half time.

Home of Barca Fans