Alexis Sanchez

tello

Alexis%20G%20Espanyol.gif

That's Messiesque right there.

Sure, once per season or mostly twice but rarely important goals...
Alexis IMO is a big disapointment for the scouting eyes and the tehnicians who brought him on such a big expense for the club...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Sure, once per season or mostly twice but rarely important goals...
Alexis IMO is a big disapointment for the scouting eyes and the tehnicians who brought him on such a big expense for the club...

I never thought I'd see the day when a culé would label a goal against Espanyol as unimportant...

Stric

I'm really glad to see him improve and get into his thing, but... I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't be satisfied with a €26+11 million player who can go for five months without scoring in the league. That's alarming, to say the least.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

I never thought I'd see the day when a culé would label a goal against Espanyol as unimportant...

Haha yeah, seems like some people don't even know or understand why they're our rivals either. Though I guess Madrid the past few seasons have made Asspanyol look like angels in comparison.

ryuken

Asspanol and i used to hate Malaga too, that bastard Wellington or sth like that just like to play dirty

Pepe Silvia

It was an irrelevant goal though, even though it was Espanyol the league was won, the team was relaxed. Hence, why Alexis performed. His point still stands that in the majority of relevant moments, Alexis has failed to impress. I'd like to see him turn it on for us like that in Europe. Aside from his two moments of glory against RM, when has he shown anything of the above gif caliber against big clubs? I'll wait....

kostasgtc

I'm really glad to see him improve and get into his thing, but... I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't be satisfied with a €26+11 million player who can go for five months without scoring in the league. That's alarming, to say the least.

i think the 11 m never paid as we lost la lga and ch l. last year.
as for the 5 months without scoring can easily explained more or less by one word messidependency.its the the same problem pedro have the last 2 years and if the coaching staff doesnt change ,every winger in this formation and system will have.
neymar is a different story though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pep used Sanchez correctly, giving him a poacher role, and there was Messi under him giving him through balls. That was when we played 3-4-3 vs Madrid when we beat them 3-1. As you remember, he scored an equalizer.
Barca-Real2.jpg
Pep's tactics :worthy:

starman

Pep used Sanchez correctly, giving him a poacher role, and there was Messi under him giving him through balls. That was when we played 3-4-3 vs Madrid when we beat them 3-1. As you remember, he scored an equalizer.
Barca-Real2.jpg
Pep's tactics :worthy:

I agree. Alexis's problem is Tito's loser tactics.

Stric

i think the 11 m never paid as we lost la lga and ch l. last year.
as for the 5 months without scoring can easily explained more or less by one word messidependency.its the the same problem pedro have the last 2 years and if the coaching staff doesnt change ,every winger in this formation and system will have.
neymar is a different story though.

We didn't splash out 26 mil for Pedro, though.

Home of Barca Fans