Alexis Sanchez

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He'll get jet lagged like hell, and the game against Levante is only three days after the friendly (or two after he really gets home).

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yeah but Tello isn't any good on the right wing (not to mention he might play for Spain) while Pedro hasn't earned back his trust yet...

Not to mention you can't put the word "sex" in his name, so....

ShandyFFM

This is his year. I can feel it.

After the pre season i sti got the feeling hey is way to slow and clumsy in the way he moves with a small boday like his. Normally he should go around a tall defender with ease but he always slows down and doesnt know what to do next. And not to forget his finishing is still under average for a striker.

barcanuck

After the pre season i sti got the feeling hey is way to slow and clumsy in the way he moves with a small boday like his. Normally he should go around a tall defender with ease but he always slows down and doesnt know what to do next. And not to forget his finishing is still under average for a striker.

Spoken like a true critic. Agree with you on these points, let's hope he improves on them.

aaron101

i still don'y get why and how he got his 3rd season with us. If he still does the same shit this season, he should be sold as early as January for the winter transfer window.

Truthist

I have high hopes for Alexis this season. I feel there's a serious player ready to explode out of him if he's given full confidence.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

CatalinR10

BRktzRgCcAIR2pY.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans