Alexis Sanchez

barcanuck

Dat Sanchez Swagger

7wj_3a6tk_l.jpg

barca7788

Nepali Cule
I'd really like someone to explain how exactly did Alexis have a great game? It was a good game for Alexis standards but that's about it.
Fairly confident that any other forward + Dongou or dozen of average forwards from La Liga would have done even better vs. Levante yesterday.
Poll: "Who was the best Barça player against Levante?" Cesc 35% - Messi 34% - Alexis 20% - Pedro 7% - Xavi 2% ‪#‎fcblive‬ (2261 votes) [md]
come on mate. just agree that he had a great game.
;)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Probably our best player tonight, competing with Cesc and Neymar because of the goal... I know the usuals will come here and complain and nitpick, but I'm liking what he has shown so far...

Richard.H

The attacking order should be:
1. Messi
2. Neymar
3. Alexis
4. Tello
5. Pedro
6. Dongou

He creates a ton of space and does an amazing job tracking back and winning the ball on defense. He deserves to be a starter alongside Messi and Neymar.

mattidb

Probably our best player tonight, competing with Cesc and Neymar because of the goal... I know the usuals will come here and complain and nitpick, but I'm liking what he has shown so far...

I think he's playing much better at the end of last season and this season. but he has to do a lot more than today if he wants to play for barca next year, he should have scored.

mattidb

1. Messi
2. Neymar
3. Alexis
4. Tello
5. Pedro
6. Dongou

He creates a ton of space and does an amazing job tracking back and winning the ball on defense. He deserves to be a starter alongside Messi and Neymar.

pedro definitely comes in 4th

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alexis fought well tonight. Maybe could have finished some of his chances but overall he did better than most of our players.

ebieymjunior

1. Messi
2. Neymar
3. Alexis
4. Tello
5. Pedro
6. Dongou

Pedro needs some competition, same goes for Pique. They rest too much on their laurels. We should start Tello over Pedro, and Bartra over Pique.

CatalinR10

He was 3-4 meters from the goalkeeper when he received that pass from Cesc so why the hell didn't he just blast the ball instead of stopping it ? Oh well...bad habbits die hard I guess. Still , loved his defensive work.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans