Alexis Sanchez

A

Athletic

His role is to suck so that he gets the blame, keeping his teammates free of hate

tello

Yeah because a couple of games can change the last 2 bad seasons he had.

Absolutely !

imo it is almost impossible he keeps this rhythm through the whole season. If he does it's perfect for everybody, if not it's exactly what we've seen since he came to Barca, no more, no less.

barca1899

Poll: "Who was the best Barcelona player against Atletico?" Alexis 41% - Mascherano 26% - Neymar 25% - Pique 4% #fcblive (1296 votes) [md]

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't remember exactly which chances you're talking about, is the first one where it should have been a PK on Cesc because he got taken out from behind?

Galning

The second one you're talking about was nearly impossible to hit immediately. Unless we'er talking about different chances.

Alik

The one when he was 1vs1 with the keeper but decided to pass the ball to Cesc and the one when he received a pass from Cesc , and stoped the ball even though he was 3-4 meters far from the goalkeeper, instead of shooting it

For the second one I think the ball was too far away for him to hit first time. He then controlled the ball and shot which the keeper saved with his face.

CatalinR10

I don't remember exactly which chances you're talking about, is the first one where it should have been a PK on Cesc because he got taken out from behind?

1:14 . He could have done better but here I blame Cesc more because he should have shot the ball rather than stopping it.

1:57 . From this distance you just don't make a stop and then kick the ball , you just blast the ball in the net.

Elite-BkD

My only complaint about his performance is that he tried to play in a manner that should have been reserved for the last 30 minutes or so, early on more pragmatic play knocking the ball around was definitely called for in this match.
He looked confident and good on the ball, ready and able to take players on. For me it was to such an extent that it didn't suit the early proceedings at all but I expect that won't happen too often and it definitely looks like this will be an awesome season for him, really hope he keeps it up.

tello

I'm not nitpicking at all but for a 37 million FC Barcelona attacker Sanchez still plays mediocre even considering his excellent performance ( for his standards ) in the Atletico game !

That is fact !

Home of Barca Fans