Alexis Sanchez

Vapor

I sort of lashed out at him for not finishing the couple chances he had... but aside from that he played a solid game.

I just hope he finds some of his pre-season form again. Seems to have dipped slightly. At the end of the day, finishing is a very important aspect of the game that he will need to work on. With Messi potentially out for a while to recover from injury, we can't rely on the GOAT to do all the goal scoring. When Cesc/the team delivers beautiful goal scoring chances on a platter, it will be players like Alexis that HAVE to finish them. His play away from the goal was overall pretty good but if we can't finish chances, what's the point?

Last edited:

JackaL

He's good, period! Needs to improve his finishing, acting cooler in front of the goal. Work rate as always, confidence back, can hold the ball, win time and space and gets some fouls at important spots infront of the goal.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't know, I thought he was being sarcastic in the first part and serious in the second. Not to mention a lot of his recent posts were questioning Sanchez's ability.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I don't know, I thought he was being sarcastic in the first part and serious in the second. Not to mention a lot of his recent posts were questioning Sanchez's ability.

Ahh I didn't even know Ghost wrote it...In that case he always questions his abilities. He's been ranting every second in the chat room like a manic depressive teenager. IMO played a good game made good runs, just like everyone said here if he's consistent with this performance were in for a good season for Sanchez. I also want to point out his finishing, I agree that he could have scored on some occasions, but we do know he's up against Curtuois and he's made excellent stops in this match.

Home of Barca Fans