Alexis Sanchez

tello

When you play the same position, you can compare

Not even in this situation.

Alexis can be compared to players like Pedro for example, Ribbery, Robben can be compared to players like Iniesta or even Messi.

I mean one should compare players not only the position they play in.

kostasgtc

Invisible sanchez;did not see anything from him in this first half.
if u open your eyes you ll see the interceptions (at least 3 so far) the runnings and the passes he makes almost every game.and by the way what exactly did u see from neymar f.e.
just trolling i quess but anyway...

impeh

Hi, its me..
i thought he had a quiet game, rather than a bad one..

fell over a bit, but it seemed like everyone did. The english commentator said they may have over watered the pitch or something.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

fell over a bit, but it seemed like everyone did. The english commentator said they may have over watered the pitch or something.

I agree, there's not much more to it to be honest...

Irish_Cules

Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe 8m
"Game by game I'm getting better physically and that means I'm physically better game by game." Gold from Alexis.

:lol:

tello

It seems that they over water the pitch every single time for Alexis, only for Alexis !

Though tonight there were other slipperers too, that was a surprise !

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He does look very explosive out there. Looks to be in great shape. It's no mystery though footballers are not the smartest individuals

Home of Barca Fans