Alexis Sanchez

Jadentheman

He does look very explosive out there. Looks to be in great shape. It's no mystery though footballers are not the smartest individuals

Seems to be a range of smart and not so smart on and off the field. So that's an assumption.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

psychotsek

He's had way to many chances to prove he is up to the task and establish himself as a regular. Imo he isn't good enough or he just doesn't fit.We should praise our forwards for their contribution in defense but this should come second to their main role in the team which is to create and score.

T

tariqo

i tried so many times to believe he is good for the team but he proves he isn't

pedro + alexis + sick fabregas will take this team nowhere

Vapor

i tried so many times to believe he is good for the team but he proves he isn't

pedro + alexis + sick fabregas will take this team nowhere

confused on that last part. are you saying Fabregas is good (sick) and the two forwards are useless or all 3 are useless? because if its the latter, you must be on the pipe, Fabregas has been our best player this season so far. But I think u mean the former, in which case I agree. Having great playmakers having no good forwards to provide service to will never help us beat the great defenses of the best teams.

coura

Banned
seeing ribery, robben, bale and many others and then i see alexis for the 3rd season in barcelona....it´s offensive.
zubizarreta is not suited for the job. Disgraceful. Our team is getting weaker every season. :(

Stric

Yeah, seeing too much of only Barcelona actually makes you think that our wingers aren't that bad after all... then you see other teams and wake up.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Ribery's a boss, but Robben didn't do any better than Sanchez would have in that game. At least in the second half, maybe he was turning it up in the first, and if so please disregard my statement.

coura

Banned
Ribery's a boss, but Robben didn't do any better than Sanchez would have in that game. At least in the second half, maybe he was turning it up in the first, and if so please disregard my statement.

Robben was not top class in this game but has been in the CL, for instance, where ribery was weaker. But Robben is massive quality player.

We could have sold alexis and get Lamela for instance. It´s just sad...

coura

Banned
So we'd sell a player who was amazing in Serie A and all right for us for a player who was amazing in Serie A?

Henry was crap in serie A. Same goes for Vieira. So what? This is not linear football.
Lamela is the kind of player we need. Pace, skill, goals, dribles, magic. Alexis has proven nothing of that against good or grreat teams. Only againstweak teams. I would prefer Tello. At least he brings something different to our game style. Less passing around and more speed.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Let me rephrase it. Young prodigy from South America who had a few good seasons in Serie A, and seems to be a perfect winger for Barcelona at the time. You think that's just a coincidence? Why should one do well and the other fail, when they both have a lot of similar attributes?

Pace, skill, goals, dribles, magic.

So... everything that Sanchez provided in Udinese? And a lot of what he still provides today? I don't know why you think Alexis has proven nothing against good or great teams, he was one of our best players in the first game against Atletico, he was good against Malaga, he beasted it up against Madrid several seasons ago... He's finally getting back to the form everyone expected from him when he was bought, and selling him now would be useless.

And as much as I love Tello... What has he proven against good teams? What will he offer that Alexis doesn't?

Less passing around and more speed

All right, so he's pacier. I'll agree with that in a heartbeat. But what do you mean by "less passing around"? Sanchez has been taking players on constantly since the start of last season, just because he doesn't try to dribble every time doesn't mean he just backpasses whenever he gets the ball.

serghei

What some of you here don't understand is that Barcelona almost always has to face a packed defense, with no space to move. Alexis did fine, was one of the best with Levante, Atletico and Malaga. He had a poor match on Camp Nou with Atletico, but so did Messi for instance. Stop criticising him for gods sake. The important thing is not to concede stupid goals from teams that have 15% possesion. We didn't so far, wich is good.

Home of Barca Fans