Alexis Sanchez

Jaguar

Flair Trait
BUKRhkFCQAAg9Cn.jpg:large

Great pic, love Neymars reaction as well :D I dunno if anybody else is like this but I love to go back and see every players reaction for a last minute winner :p

Ghost

I may be in the minority, but this is exactly what I want from Alexis. I couldn't care less about how many successful dribbles or passes he completes as long as he scores or assists. Getting past your opponent only once to score/assist is more beneficial to the team than getting past him 4-5 times only to miss your chance/not pass in time.

Playing like shit for 85+ minutes, scoring the winner > Playing 'good' for 85+ minutes, missing sitters left and right.
Great pic, love Neymars reaction as well :D I dunno if anybody else is like this but I love to go back and see every players reaction for a last minute winner :p
I always do that. :D

oz187

Alexis did really well. Scored the goal. Attacked the wing well a couple of times including picking out Iniesta from a cross(shame the Don didn't go for the first time volley), picked out Messi for the start of the move in the second goal.

Home of Barca Fans