Alexis Sanchez

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I agree Henry, I think he didn't look bad and simply wasn't fully at the races tonight, letting Dani do more of the attacking on the right than him, something that's perfectly understandable. He did miss a chance, but when you only have one to take it's really hard to score, and we won 4-0 anyway, so not a big deal.

Irish_Cules

What exactly happen after his miss? My broadcast went into a replay and then Messi scored...

As far as I remember, Ajax tried to play out from the back from their kickout, a few of our players started pressing, Xavi robbed the ball off their full back and then passed it to Messi to score.

raskolnikov

Always this

tumblr_mdvm8w8sv81r4tbngo1_250.gif

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Still needs more confidence. He could improve tenfold if he was more confident. I sense some doubt in the way he plays. Like for example, he'll do a beautiful faint, leave the defender flat footed or off-balance, and instead of taking advantage of it he stands there dumbfounded as though in disbelief it actually worked. Come on Alexis, wake up, be ruthless. We need everyone at their best. Competition is fierce this year.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I wish I could find a vid of him throwing a defender off and then not blowing past him. He did the hardest part, I could take it from there if I were to switch places with him its so simple and yet he's mentally pertubed or something.

That's all I'm saying if you wanna talk about he lacks ability that's a whole other topic.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That first part is true, sometimes he creates the space yet then fails to capitalize on it and punish the defense...That's the part of his game I still have a hard time understanding

He made a lot of runs behind the defense in the 1st half but was rarely picked out by his teammates and I saw him look a bit frustrated as a result...Has to be more than a threat, must feed the Chilean

Irish_Cules

There was one bit of skill he did in the 2nd half which was unbelievable, bringing the ball down on his chest and playing a through ball on the turn as it came down. I think it might have been to Alves I'm not sure.

barcanuck

His brain is the problem, he has all the skills. But he can't think when he is in front of the net. Is very rushed with his finishing and the chance last night is prime example. The goal vs Sevilla is a quick instict shot which he needs to take more of instead of trying to out think the keeper with a cheeky pass into the net.

Zincubus

Banned
I wish I could find a vid of him throwing a defender off and then not blowing past him. He did the hardest part, I could take it from there if I were to switch places with him its so simple and yet he's mentally pertubed or something.

That's all I'm saying if you wanna talk about he lacks ability that's a whole other topic.

Sanchez , Pedro and now even Neymar seem scared to take a shot in case they miss , they know if they pass to Messi they won't get any grief .

Home of Barca Fans