Alexis Sanchez

Jaguar

Flair Trait

Why? I see it only logical they run to Messi, he did 90% of the work, Alexis just finished it off. The article is extremely biased and irrational.

PS The same actually happened when Cesc made a brilliant run vs Getafe last season and Adriano finished it to get the goal, everyone ran to Cesc, but only Tello ran to Adriano.

Last edited:

Zebulun

Why? I see it only logical they run to Messi, he did 90% of the work, Alexis just finished it off. The article is extremely biased and irrational.

PS The same actually happened when Cesc made a brilliant run vs Getafe last season and Adriano finished it to get the goal, everyone ran to Cesc, but only Tello ran to Adriano.

True but those are the things that can get in a players mind and unbalance them. Alexis scored a vital goal. had it been the other way around do you think they would've celebrated with alexis and leave messi out? Messi is a great player but for me personally, has an ego just like all other greats.

F

Flavia

True but those are the things that can get in a players mind and unbalance them. Alexis scored a vital goal. had it been the other way around do you think they would've celebrated with alexis and leave messi out? Messi is a great player but for me personally, has an ego just like all other greats.

I'm just wondering how Messi had anything to do with the players deciding to go to him. He created the goal out of nothing, the players were just recognizing it. It's not like he demanded them to go to him...
Amazes me when people try to find problems where there is none.

Kerrybai

Had it been the other way round Messi probably would have ran straight to Sanchez... It was a beautiful moment where everyone celebrated together and typically the anti-Messi brigade pick up on something non existent. The saddest part is Barca fans falling for this crap.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That article forgot to mention that Xavi clearly hates the rest of the team because he just raised his arms and didn't celebrate with anyone, he even walked the other way!

Henry_IB

Banned
I thought he played quite a good game. Hard working as always. Tried to make several runs when Ajax pressed their line up but the pass never came. Made a superb pass to Dani Alves and his superb run was what allowed Messi to score his second goal.

I think Alexis so far has looked twice the player compared to last season. He just need to be a bit more composed in front of goal.

Stric

I'm just wondering how Messi had anything to do with the players deciding to go to him. He created the goal out of nothing, the players were just recognizing it. It's not like he demanded them to go to him...
Amazes me when people try to find problems where there is none.

I agree completely. Other people's choice to run towards Messi has nothing to do with his ego. :messi:

Home of Barca Fans