Alexis Sanchez

F

Flavia

Sometimes I think I don't understand his game. He looked almost the same on the previous match to me, when he was being praised here... Lots of bad decisions and keeping the ball for too long, instead of passing it fast, or not knowing what to do.

Indignado

Sometimes I think I don't understand his game. He looked almost the same on the previous match to me, when he was being praised here... Lots of bad decisions and keeping the ball for too long, instead of passing it fast, or not knowing what to do.

To be honest I never thought highly of him. His decision-making is definitely poor, hence why he always passes the ball to Messi, plus he lacks confidence and consistency which are two very important factors in football.

He has lots of talent, sometimes it's enough to overshadow his weaknesses, sometimes it's not.

Ursegor

World Champion
Pedro wasn't any better.

Fact of the matter is: Alexis and Pedro shouldn't play together (in this game it was okay because Neymar needed rest). Both are great complimentary players but none of them can create anything on their own. When you have Messi and Neymar taking the attention away Pedro gets the space to sneak in behind the defense and do what he does best: poach. And Alexis offers great movement without the ball. But together they just don't work because both of them rely too much on midfield service and don't create chances for themselves. Only 2 forwards in this team who can create chances for themselves are Messi and Neymar. Neymar-Messi-Alexis/Pedro has great balance. Pedro-Messi-Alexis is shit. Pedro-injured Messi-Alexis is utter shit.

Co0ter

Agree. The only thing he's doing better is holding up the ball a bit better on the wing, as in attracting more defenders before passing it. Not too much else has changed.

lostchild

To be honest I never thought highly of him. His decision-making is definitely poor, hence why he always passes the ball to Messi, plus he lacks confidence and consistency which are two very important factors in football.

He has lots of talent, sometimes it's enough to overshadow his weaknesses, sometimes it's not.

he has SOME talent, just the right amount for a club like Udinese..
seriously i think "scouts" (if we have any) should just use youtube more.. or Football Manager ffs.. a lot of these Affelay/Sanchez/Song mistakes could have been stopped before spending so much money for nothing.

Home of Barca Fans