Alexis Sanchez

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
The problem is he keeps saying those things, and the self pity. That's his 3rd season, he really shouldn't have confidence issues anymore. He really should see a shrink.

Not of he's keep being criticised heavily. I somewhat understand the criticism here. You have to remember this IS FC Barcelona. The pressure/expectation is high. Not everyone has that confidence in the squad. Alexis is a good example. I sort of agree that we should see a shrink of his nervousness, but I can understand why it hasn't happened yet.

Kerrybai

Those sort of quotes won't do us any good either if we are trying to sell him in the next 1-2 years.

He has great potential but he needs to move on next season if he can't climb his mental obstacle.

MagicianMessi

Those sort of quotes won't do us any good either if we are trying to sell him in the next 1-2 years.

He has great potential but he needs to move on next season if he can't climb his mental obstacle.

you are right. it's been three season but his performances weren't that great. it's time to move on for both board and alexis. If we sell him now we have a better chance to get a good price.

Yugi

ip8ZDqYFWl6Fi.gif

fabulous, he will score today

F

Flavia

He's thinking too much what to do, when he has the ball. Many times he should pass, but he keeps the ball, giving sociedad time to organize.

Home of Barca Fans