Alexis Sanchez

I'm really happy to see this kid's on fire lately. As someone mentioned before, his decent form has been especially helpful to the team because of Messi's scoring drought. If he manages to keep this up, I really don't think letting him go next season would be a wise move at all.

Zincubus

Banned
Good guy !

@barcastuff: Alexis has paid more than €200.000 to repair sports facilities in his hometown Tocopilla after an earthquake a few months ago. [mercurio]

kostasgtc

either you like alexis as a type of player either you dont you you cant deny that without him we wouldnt be 6 points ahead of real and almost definately first in the ch.l. group.
if u do u are so biased that its not worh it to discuss.
as simple as that....

Zincubus

Banned
Like buying a new TV for him really...

Recently Bury FC needed a few thousand to avoid closure , I don't recall those two Bury born millionaires Gary and Phil Neville offering to help out even though their dad is the owner of director or finance or something ...

CatalinR10

74919_10152120497344305_575627411_n.jpg

F

Flavia

He had a bad game today... And he's suspended for the next CL match, with his 3rd yellow card.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Was a bit too obvious today, some good runs but no real danger to Milans defense most of the time. His one good chance he blew it, should have buried that.

Home of Barca Fans