Alexis Sanchez

kostasgtc

Neymar and Tata had a positive impact on him. Mostly Tata, but I thought Neymar's arrival could be bad for alexis.
thats true he found a friend and he needed that.
he is not the kind of super "professional" who wears the wakmans and dont gives a shit about anything.
unfortunatelly for him...

tello

He stepped up in the best possible moment of the season so far and that is awesome !

Crucial golazo from him against R$al !!! I pray he mentains the rhythm especially against tougher teams.

With the 3rd and the most beatifull goal ( also the winner one ) scored againt rm he yet again made all his sins forgiven, isnt it ? :)

:alexis::beer:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Brings the sex again. In overall he had a good game. Espanyol parked the bus and he couldn't dribble past two players on his wing, so some tackles, off the ball and workrate were good enough. Wondering where are the haters now...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy is reaping the benefits of working his ass off... In games that seem like the rest of the team doesn't care, he's always trying hard and giving his best. And now finally the football gods are smiling upon him...

abual3bed1

Not his best game but he was in the right place to snatch up that goal.

Was this the 1st time since he arrived that we got a win depending on an Alexis goal? I mean for him to score the only goal of the game?

Paganinisrvnge

How many goals does he have so far this season in all competitions? Just the 7(I think) in the league? He only had like 15 goals last season I think in all competitions. Looks like he'll get at least 20-25 this season which is awesome. Once Neymar continues to improve and Messi finds his form; Barcelona will have an unbelievable attack.

F

Flavia

How many goals does he have so far this season in all competitions? Just the 7(I think) in the league? He only had like 15 goals last season I think in all competitions. Looks like he'll get at least 20-25 this season which is awesome. Once Neymar continues to improve and Messi finds his form; Barcelona will have an unbelievable attack.

The 7 from the league. I keep the stats up to date here.

Ghost

Decent performance. Nothing spectacular, but glad he scored. Amazing season so far overall!

Keep it up, Alexis. :thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans