Alexis Sanchez

karthik

Was at the right time. Has scored 9 points for us in the forms of winner against Seville, Key goal against RM CF and winner against Espanyol.

Trickykid

Yep, a very important tap but I still can't tolerate his tons of wrong passes every single game like he was an amaeteur in the best passing team in history...

Last night Alexis had a pass completion rate of 88%. Messi had the same and Neymar had 86%.
Tons of wrong passes? Yah, clearly...

tello

Last night Alexis had a pass completion rate of 88%. Messi had the same and Neymar had 86%.
Tons of wrong passes? Yah, clearly...

The important passes of a forward are always in the front of the box or Barca's case even in the box, not back defending or even combining at midfield as Alexis does quite often while trying to get to his original position.

Look at the rm game, before he scored he missed like 4 very important passes in attack (combinations included )in a row in a matter of just a couple of minutes.

As to stick only to statistics as more and more ppl do could mean Valdes is a great passer ( not only for a keeper ). Tpically he barely screws a few in a match.

We should use the brain more than irrelevant statistics !

Last edited:

Trickykid

The important passes of a forward are always in the front of the box or Barca's case even in the box, not back defending or even combining at midfield as Alexis does quite often while trying to get to his original position.

Look at the rm game, before he scored he missed like 4 very important passes in attack (combinations included )in a row in a matter of just a couple of minutes.

As to stick only to statistics as more and more ppl do could mean Valdes is a great passer ( not only for a keeper ). Tpically he barely screws a few in a match.

We should use the brain more than irrelevant statistics !

I can see why using stats to back arguments will seem inconvenient, when they dismantle absurd drivel such as your "he misses a ton of passes".

Anyway, as far as I can gather from your above post, you claim that his succesful passes only take place in midfield, right? I'll leave the stats in the bag, but from what I registered with my very own brain, was that he had a crapload of assists last season. Now see, this is where my brain fails to compute. Assists but a shit passer in attack? No comprende.

Just as a closer, I feel the need to question your publicly proclaimed love for Tello once again, when you so heavily critisize Alexis for his allegedly terrible passing skills. Tello has his qualities, but if there's one thing that's painstakingly obvious, it's his inferior passing skills.

kostasgtc

I can see why using stats to back arguments will seem inconvenient, when they dismantle absurd drivel such as your "he misses a ton of passes".

Anyway, as far as I can gather from your above post, you claim that his succesful passes only take place in midfield, right? I'll leave the stats in the bag, but from what I registered with my very own brain, was that he had a crapload of assists last season. Now see, this is where my brain fails to compute. Assists but a shit passer in attack? No comprende.

Just as a closer, I feel the need to question your publicly proclaimed love for Tello once again, when you so heavily critisize Alexis for his allegedly terrible passing skills. Tello has his qualities, but if there's one thing that's painstakingly obvious, it's his inferior passing skills.
its just haters trying to convince themselves they werent wrong.
dont bother.....

sabby

I'm happy he's getting goals ! He's always laid his heart out for the team. And the most important thing is he's scoring when Messi is on a dry run !

Home of Barca Fans