Alexis Sanchez

Kerrybai

Played great and really made a difference. It just sucks that he becomes a deer in headlights when through on goal.

jamrock

just shot alexis, I've been talking to you about getting rid of the pause in your game in certain positions for a while now

FC B

really good when he came in, should have started of course.

Not at all mate, he screwed some chances and he had some characteristic flops of his, his problems are manely derived from the confidence he has in himself and from the minutes he gets but surely he wasn't helpful at all yesterday night, that's for sure in my view.

He should have shot the ball when he received that pass from Messi.

Anyway , really good game.

Sure, he would have done a really good job if he had done something effective for the team but in the little time he got he wasn't able to create any danger in Atletico's square, as a matter fact he lost us to many good balls but still he could have done a lot worse that he did !

Remember we are not Atletico who only got players who fight, run, defend, track back and rarely create some skillful danger in the opononent box otherwise Alexis would have been great for them but for us is yet again weak after the first part of the season which was great for him and for us alike...

Last edited:
Not at all mate, he screwed some chances and he had some characteristic flops of his, his problems are manely derived from the confidence he has in himself and from the minutes he gets but surely he wasn't helpful at all yesterday night, that's for sure in my view.
your simply wrong, he had some crisp passes, alot of energetic movement, the situation where he should have taken the shot the athletico player throw himself on the ground in front of him which he saw so he faked the shot playing it backwrds where it where more space. right decision in a millisecond.

FC B

your simply wrong, he had some crisp passes, alot of energetic movement, the situation where he should have taken the shot the athletico player throw himself on the ground in front of him which he saw so he faked the shot playing it backwrds where it where more space. right decision in a millisecond.

My friend this isn't mathematics to be able to get to the certain absolute mode / conclusion.

But in my view Alexis had yer another poor game as he constantly had in 2014 and it is such a shame he can't continue the good evolution streak he had in the start on the season....

At leas I'm gald you're not one of the ones that makes everybody that has a different opionon a hater, a troll, a stupid, or etc...

In my view it is good to have different opinions but not to throw shit at everybody you dislike as most people do...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

What? The only one he screwed up was that pass from Messi and even that is debatable (it seemed to me he thought he was offside, but I don't know), but other than that he was almost perfect... Recovered the ball that led to the goal, had two brilliant key passes and had some surprising link up with Iniesta and Messi, all on top of his usual work rate...

I know they guy has some limitations, but surely in this game he did far more good than wrong...

FC B

I really respect your view just that in mine he was poor like he was in the most matches he played in 2014 and now it is april and you know this is Barca and it is difficult to survive as a team like that...

Pepe Silvia

Good defensive work but he continually looks lost in front of goal. We bring him in to score goals as a super sub but he can't finish and he needs space to operate but they park an airbus. It's baffling.

Even more baffling that I was happy to see him come on. I was thinking, well Cesc was poor, at least Alexis will run like a chicken with his head cut off and look like he's up to something:lol:

Home of Barca Fans