Alexis Sanchez

Wow, the eternal scapegoat. doesnt matter that he has played very little in the last few games and that he came in when it was only 20 minutes left of the game you could always bash him and fault him for not scoring. But that isnt all that matters, he adds so much, just look at the game yesterday, suddenly we had width on the right side, he made alot of runs that helped Alves open up the play on the right side, served some birlliant passes into th edge of the penalty area to both Iniesta and Messi. He made some brilliant dribbles and won the ball back on a couple separate instances. He created far more in thoose 20 minutes than Cesc did the time he played.
But its very convinient to put the blame on him and that doesnt matter if he is actually good or not. When he has not scored everyone says he is useless but they dont look at the whole picture. Everything comes down to confidence with this guy but i havent seen more than maybe 1 or 2 bad games from him the whole season and he was definatley not bad yesterday.

kostasgtc

Wow, the eternal scapegoat. doesnt matter that he has played very little in the last few games and that he came in when it was only 20 minutes left of the game you could always bash him and fault him for not scoring. But that isnt all that matters, he adds so much, just look at the game yesterday, suddenly we had width on the right side, he made alot of runs that helped Alves open up the play on the right side, served some birlliant passes into th edge of the penalty area to both Iniesta and Messi. He made some brilliant dribbles and won the ball back on a couple separate instances. He created far more in thoose 20 minutes than Cesc did the time he played.
But its very convinient to put the blame on him and that doesnt matter if he is actually good or not. When he has not scored everyone says he is useless but they dont look at the whole picture. Everything comes down to confidence with this guy but i havent seen more than maybe 1 or 2 bad games from him the whole season and he was definatley not bad yesterday.
+1

André

Most Barça Goals in year 2014 (all comps)

Messi 22
Alexis 11
Cesc Tello Pedro Neymar 4

Assists
Messi 9
Alexis 8
Iniesta 7
Pedro 6
Cesc 5

But yes, he is shit in 2014 according to H*****

Ursegor

World Champion
Weirdest player ever. The things he does on the pitch vary from immitating Messi to immitating Heskey within 5 minutes.

Alarcón

Weirdest player ever. The things he does on the pitch vary from immitating Messi to immitating Heskey within 5 minutes.

Exactly my feelings. When he only had the goalkeeper in front of him and chose not to shoot, I wanted to scream at him so badly.

D

damunk

Exactly my feelings. When he only had the goalkeeper in front of him and chose not to shoot, I wanted to scream at him so badly.

Same here. Funniest thing is he scores crucial goals against Madrid.
I bet he's only one who's happy about the transfer ban.

Home of Barca Fans