Alexis Sanchez

J

jiopi

I wonder how we'd feel if the chance he threw away by falling down cost us a title or something. :icon_neutral: He played better than usual but for me still not convincing.
What could he do about it when the grass just decided to take him out?

X

xaviniesta

How can a player so small and compact have such shit balance? its not just his boots, its the way he leans his body while dribbling that makes him fall over so often.

have you seen him in udinese days? he was always master in dribbling and always had a great low centre of gravity.
or maybe this will help you.

F

Flavia

He is slipping too much, but good game. A brace, I hope he improves on his confidence now.

FiReFTW

Good game? are you people crazy, this guy can't finish for shit, and he doesn't offer much else aswell. His technique and intelligence is not good enough for Barca, he needs to go.

Der Kaiser

have you seen him in udinese days? he was always master in dribbling and always had a great low centre of gravity.
or maybe this will help you.

I know youre Alexis´ biggest fanboy ( see what I did there? ) here, but the first clip in the video was more of a brainfart by Rami than Alexis being sexy. The delay of the tackle and how he tried to kick the ball was just comical. The second dribbling was very nice, but most times he tries that he just loses grip, falls over or accidently kicks the ball out of play ( as he did today too).

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Great game, and he almost got his own personal lol-trick, hahaha... Hope this game lets him get some momentum...

X

xaviniesta

I know youre Alexis´ biggest fanboy ( see what I did there? ) here, but the first clip in the video was more of a brainfart by Rami than Alexis being sexy. The delay of the tackle and how he tried to kick the ball was just comical. The second dribbling was very nice, but most times he tries that he just loses grip, falls over or accidently kicks the ball out of play ( as he did today too).

most times in his udinese days he didn't lose grip, but i doubt you saw him back then. he did this shit daily basis. in barca he has different role though most part of the game.

Vapor

He started playing NOTICEABLY better after that first goal. Obviously a huge weight lifted off his shoulder lol. He was playing good tiki-taka for the first time I've seen all season, was making smart runs and was getting in the right places. Looks like he finally got over a big hump.

How can a player so small and compact have such shit balance? its not just his boots, its the way he leans his body while dribbling that makes him fall over so often.

They need to work on his posture and biomechanics/functional fitness... I think that's why his balance is so bad. You're exactly right. He needs to work on his movement, he throws himself off balance constantly. If he didn't slip that goal woulda been great.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans