Alexis Sanchez

Agri

He needs new shoes

nike-mercurial-superfly-turf-ad.jpg

barcanuck

It's all in the shoes! Problem solved :)

What a game from this guy, I've been counting how many times he falls over recently and another dozen to his tally today. Thank goodness he rose like Cristiano to head a goal off a corner and got one bounced off his knee to make everything a laughing manner. If he didn't get these two goals we would of been lambasting this kid hard right now, for good reason too. He can't be doing chokes and slips like he was doing today in big games.

Darko

got the goals but looked incapable of finishing and any end product whatsoever was lacking,really hope he improves cuz he is sexy and awesome and tries hard,but as things stand he has no place in the team with Villa being a genious finisher and Pedro being "back" + the youth needs playing time

barcanuck

He did a "despojo" after his first goal in the celebration- to get rid of the bad vibes. :D nice keep it up Alexis.

Hahah I thought the first celebration looked kind of awkward! HE shook off the bad vibes alright! If he hadn't finished anything tonight he wouldn't be able to shake any criticism off.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I am really pleased for Sanchez. I am not a great admirer as you all know, but I do feel sorry for him and grabbing a couple of goals will do him no end of good.

abual3bed1

Nothing has changed with Alexis other than scoring, he had the same work rate and put the same effort he usually puts, the goals are what made him look different.

Hopefully those goals are 1st of many till June.

kostasgtc

i supported him when he couldnt score.now he at last made 2 goals i have to admit that balance problem is something he need to work about,IF its not only in his mind which i believe is.other than that he was excellent once again.

impeh

Hi, its me..
glad he finally got a couple of goals, on another day it could (should) have been 3 or 4. The chip attempt would have been perfect a couple of inches higher.

Was nice to see passes he can run onto as well, we dont take advantage of that enough with the usual midfield playing, they usually try to retain the ball a little more.

Home of Barca Fans