Alexis Sanchez

F

Flavia

Guess you guys never went to a funeral... It's not sad faces and frowns all the time. You see a smile from time to time. You can't laugh during the ceremony, that's a given.

L

linetty

Maybe he heard a joke or something.
Yeah, certainly everyone was joking around because death of a person is a good reason to joke about. How could you even smile during a funeral or a ceremony like this is beyond me.

DinhoR10

You're face doesnt have to be a constant frown but I think laughing is disrespectful atleast not until after when people try to lighten up the mood.

JamDav1982

Far too much made of this.

Some of the best laughs you will get are at funerals. Not during them but before/after emotions are running high and there is often a lot of humour.

André

Look at Adriano and Dos Santos. They are laughing too.

article-2615203-1D6DA22800000578-114_634x411.jpg

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
In my hometown in cuba this guy they use to call el Papa would go to funerals and tell stories and make everyone laugh including the family members it was insane but you just couldnt resist. I think laughter is the best thing on earth as long as its not some blatant mockery I don't think alexis was doing it in that tone anyways. But hey any situation where laughter is inappropriate will only want to make you laugh even more.

Home of Barca Fans