Alexis Sanchez

Zangash

Banned
I'd really like Reus. Alexis isn't even a winger.

Also... can anyone think of any players who are just as effective against a parked bus? For that matter, what tactics would help beat it?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Apparently we're giving away Alexis on loan to Juve.
Come on this must be a joke, if this guy played for any other team it would take at least 40 millions to get him.
I hope this is just a rumor, I'd rather have him rot on the bench than give him out on loan.

Haha, what? If anywhere true this is the last thing Zubi and the board does at Barca. Freaking buying players so we can loan them out, what now, are we running a charity ffs? This can't be true...

Stric

We can live without Alexis. Or any one winger, for that matter. Before Neymar came along, we had one less winger. We weren't in need of new ones. We can sell one now, for sure. And besides, Deulofeu will be coming back soon, and Halilović and some other players can play the wings if needed, too.

Theconomist

Oh shit, that's right. :lol: My bad. I still think we can manage next season with one winger less. Tello plays very few minutes as it is. And Deulofeu will probably come back in the summer of 2015.

We already have problems with our attack, we need more options not less.
Alexis is on a roll to score 20 goals in la liga this season. And he isn't a small game player either. As much as I don't like him much, if we were to sell him, it shouldn't be less than what other strikers are going for. 35mill+

Zincubus

Banned
We can live without Alexis. Or any one winger, for that matter. Before Neymar came along, we had one less winger. We weren't in need of new ones. We can sell one now, for sure. And besides, Deulofeu will be coming back soon, and Halilović and some other players can play the wings if needed, too.

Deulofeu was hopeless today !!

Zincubus

Banned
We already have problems with our attack, we need more options not less.
Alexis is on a roll to score 20 goals in la liga this season. And he isn't a small game player either. As much as I don't like him much, if we were to sell him, it shouldn't be less than what other strikers are going for. 35mill+

Rumours saying we are going to LOAN Alexis out !!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Was that challenge by Asenjo a PK? It seemed to me like it, but no one really complained...

Either way, he was under par tonight...

Pepe Silvia

I thought he was comfortable playing tonight, as if he didn't mind being the guy to lift the spirits of the slumping team with his positive attitude and work rate. I loved to see that. He was comfortable on the ball, but didn't produce anything substantial. I didn't mind him tonight. It's in certain games where his tension is so thick that he can't make the right decisions, that's where the main frustration comes from. A calm and loose Alexis... the one having fun while playing, is a dangerous Alexis.

Not a goal in his last 10 games, although he has played very little during that time , not many full 90 minutes for him.
But i expect better than yesterday.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Was that challenge by Asenjo a PK? It seemed to me like it, but no one really complained...

Either way, he was under par tonight...

Wasn't a pk but wasn't a booking for Sanchez either - loved how irate Alexis got...One of several douche decisions by the typically poor Borbalán

Galning

Wasn't a pk but wasn't a booking for Sanchez either - loved how irate Alexis got...One of several douche decisions by the typically poor Borbalán

That clean tackle by Busquets in the last minutes almost gave me a heartattack. I was sure he whistled for a pen.

Home of Barca Fans