Alexis Sanchez

serghei

Guess you guys never went to a funeral... It's not sad faces and frowns all the time. You see a smile from time to time. You can't laugh during the ceremony, that's a given.

Best comment on the issue.

Yeah, certainly everyone was joking around because death of a person is a good reason to joke about. How could you even smile during a funeral or a ceremony like this is beyond me.

A smile is something spontaneous. You don't plan it. Also, not everything is about death at a funeral. There are talks in between the important moments or else the procedure would be unbearable. I went to a few of them myself, and moments which are supposed to lighten the atmosphere a bit are not only perfectly natural, but also recommended.

Imagine 3-4h of constant grimness. People would die of sadness.

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I have this problem where I laugh in sad situations when im uncomfortable, maybe Alexis is like this as well?

Its normal. My dad told me my grandma was sick in the hospital and I just started laughing. I wasn't happy but it was so wrong to laugh in that moment it's some sort of reverse pychological effect where it in turns makes you laugh.

CatalinR10

I have this problem where I laugh in sad situations when im uncomfortable, maybe Alexis is like this as well?

Its normal. My dad told me my grandma was sick in the hospital and I just started laughing.

Not, its not normal.

You can lighten the atphmosphere by smiling abit but not laughing out loud!

Of course it's normal, people react to bad situations in different ways.

I think it happens to a few people. When under stress , intense or confusing emotion, you can react in weird ways , having odd emotional response. People can laugh at bad news in order to keep themselves from crying . Probably it's a subconscious way to reduce stress.

For example , a friend of my cousin's died a couple of years ago . When she heard the news she started laughing only to begin to cry for a long time a few moments later.

It could also be a symptom for a medium number of mental disease . Inappropriate emotional response is frequently related to post-traumatic stress disorder. It also relates to Schizophrenia ( laughing at bad news and crying at good ones ) , and so on .

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Alexis is a weird guy. Misses the easiest chances but scores goals like the chip vs Real.
He falls down all the time but sometimes has great dribbles which show that he can be a great player.

Maybe he is always like that and not only on the pitch. That's why he reacted in a weird way at the funeral.

L

linetty

Alexis is a joke and it won't change. I said it many times and it proves to be true in every game passing. I cant see him staying in Barcelona.

The same goes for Pedro but he will not be sold because he is a La Masia product...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'd like one or both of Alexis and Pedro sold in favor of a goal scorer who can interchange from the right wing with Messi in the middle

FC B

Well, with that stupid board sadly he has good chances to stay.
The same goses for Pedro.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Only a couple of goalzos and workrate isn't enough if we want workrate why not sign a cross country racer or marathon runner

Home of Barca Fans