Alexis Sanchez

E

estranged

Sanchez could definitely learn thing or two from the gloryhunters here who are adept at putting the ball in an empty goal.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I was actually thinking he was gonna chip the goalkeeper or do something nice that would make us forget his previous fails, but nope...

he even rounded the keeper..... but then he slipped like there was an invisible banana peel on the floor.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

thiago would have scored so easily. When you have class it´s easy

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In fairness, the pitch was shite and players were slipping all match - he hadn't been on that long to read that area of the pitch very well...But still, he seems to be back to his phobia of scoring

aki13

I really hoped those goals in the cup, would have lifted his doubt from his shoulders, but again an indecisive effort.

Hope he keeps working hard and gets a few goals soon. Come on Alexis

X

xaviniesta

shouldve scored really but i wouldnt jump right at him like most people here love to do. barca have 3 points in their pocket and thats the most important thing, 4-1 or 3-1 doesn't matter.

Stric

FFS, even Torres can handle a 1 on 1. :facepalm: How many more crap performances do you guys need to figure out he's way below Barca's standards?

iced1776

In fairness, the pitch was shite and players were slipping all match - he hadn't been on that long to read that area of the pitch very well...But still, he seems to be back to his phobia of scoring

Sanchez was watching the first 80 minutes of the game as well, he should have known slipping was a strong possibility.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Pretty sure Tito has put him below Villa in the pecking order now. He's been absolutely horrible at finishing (Heskey horrible) and wastes possession quite a bit. So with Villa and Pedro scoring and Iniesta providing a great creative spark, i doubt Alexis will see any playing time in important games unless we are winning by a large margin and Tito wants a laugh.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
shouldve scored really but i wouldnt jump right at him like most people here love to do. barca have 3 points in their pocket and thats the most important thing, 4-1 or 3-1 doesn't matter.

It's a recurring theme with him and you can pretty much expect him to miss now. And don't disregard it simply because we were winning and this game isn't that vital. Imagine if he had done that in a CL semifinal if we are down, say 1-0.

Home of Barca Fans