Alexis Sanchez

Meitux

theres no if man,facts talk and facts saying that hes playing so shit we could have easily won this game if he didnt missed 2 easy chances

Jadentheman

I doubt he'll leave this Summer though. They're gonna keep him until 2014...then the meltdowns on this forums will be awesome

X

xaviniesta

I've been watching a different game, then. His overall was bad as well. And lately, "goalthreat" and "alexis" can't be on the same sentence. His sitters are sorely missed now, when the game is 2-2. And I wasn't saying Villa on this particular game, didn't think I'd have to explain that...

i don't know if you don't want to understand or you just can't but being a goalthreat means you get yourself into goalscoring opportunities, like he did. just because he misses them (confidence, shit player whatever you name) doesn't take away that he is still a goalthreat. do you understand now?

and don't blame the 2-2 for only his misses when there there were (no offence) giweaways for the goals, away goals i remind you.

Leo10

Send him back to Udinese. What are we paying him for? Give me 1/10 of what he is paid and I can miss sitters, dive and pass to Messi as good as this idiot does.

mobster_1930

33496034.jpg

M

mikecraig

He played very well for me. Tito openly said goals are not important for him and plays him ahead of a goal scorer in Villa so he owes us and the club no responsibility to score goals as long as he works hard and runs channels opening up the pitch

F

Flavia

i don't know if you don't want to understand or you just can't but being a goalthreat means you get yourself into goalscoring opportunities, like he did. just because he misses them (confidence, shit player whatever you name) doesn't take away that he is still a goalthreat. do you understand now?

and don't blame the 2-2 for only his misses when there there were (no offence) giweaways for the goals, away goals i remind you.

You really think you're superior, don't you? :lol:
I was being ironic, I also didn't think I'd have to explain that... even being in goal scoring positions/opportunities/whatever, lately alexis is no threat at all, as he's been poor in front of goal... got it now? Jesus :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

actually being a goalthreat combines both of those necessities. Being able to get into goalscoring opportunities, and having the nerve to finish them off. Can't really have one without the other. Seriously though this game is an eye opener to those who think that him missing easy chances doesn't matter. It proved to be fatal today (even though it wasn't entirely his fault). That's why playing Alexis should always be viewed as a luxury. He shouldn't be playing when we need goals. This result was poor because of our lack of focus and determination. Still, we could have gotten away with a lucky win if Alexis finished off those chances.

Home of Barca Fans