Alexis Sanchez

Stric

He's not useless. He's counterproductive. He loses every ball he receives. He just single-handedly messed up a brilliant attack we'd been creating for a while. This happens all the time.

ShandyFFM

The hate is ridiculous.

Yes it'll be better for him to leave since he'd be good in most top clubs.

Everytime he's in a good position they don't pass to him and everytime he has a chance to pull a individual action he passes to.... Messi

do the math and stop whining

stop talking this nonsense... everyone sees the game so i guess there are no 2 oppinions

F

Flavia

The hate is ridiculous.

Everytime he's in a good position they don't pass to him and everytime he has a chance to pull a individual action he passes to.... Messi

Are you watching the game going on now? He missed 2 sitters. But that's not the whole problem. Right now I'd honestly rather Tello or Villa got his minutes.

Stric

The hate is ridiculous.

Yet everytime he tries shooting, he pulls a Ramos on us.

The only thing that's ridiculous is trying to justify what's happening after 2 years of this shit.

Yugo Count Dante

Are you watching the game going on now? He missed 2 sitters. But that's not the whole problem. Right now I'd honestly rather Tello or Villa got his minutes.

I don't think the constant hate of the past months has been based on these 2 sitters.

Alexis seems to need full freedom, which he doesn't have in Barcelona due to pressure and expectations and at the same time playing in the same team with Messi.

Jadentheman

The Alexis hate is also outside Barcaforums too. People on youtube, reddit, facebook, and other barca fan sites are expressing their distaste in Alexis.

Stric

I must admit, though, it'd be a whole lot more difficult to hate his playing if he wasn't such an unbelievable diver.

Vapor

I don't think the constant hate of the past months has been based on these 2 sitters.

Alexis seems to need full freedom, which he doesn't have in Barcelona due to pressure and expectations and at the same time playing in the same team with Messi.

That excuse just doesn't cut it. That doesn't explain missed sitters, or constant failed passes, or failing to beat a defender every time. The diving is just icing on the cake.

I've said before that I think he has potential but god damn, this is so far from it and it's completely up to him to pull himself out of his own ass and get it together. It's been a long time now already.

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

That excuse just doesn't cut it. That doesn't explain missed sitters, or constant failed passes, or failing to beat a defender every time. The diving is just icing on the cake.

I've said before that I think he has potential but god damn, this is so far from it and it's completely up to him to pull himself out of his own ass and get it together. It's been a long time now already.
He (or Barca) made the same mistake as Ibrahimovic did.

Good player, wrong club.

X

xaviniesta

he was dangerous troighout the game and always a goalthreat. if he'd scored those 2 sitters we would talk about a great performance. so dont bring the overall game here because its bullshit.

and yeah, prefer injured villa for him, nice going..

E

estranged

What made this obvious?

What makes it obvious is just how bad he is now, Emile Heskey before retirement would have put those away.

And especially why is it obvious now?

Because it's worse than ever before....

Did I miss a good game of his or something? :lol:

Well analysing a lot of his performances last season, you would have known that he's capable of something. For example throughout last season he was consistently one of our best players in the clasicos, especially the first league clasico and he was instrumental in our Copa clasico. So yea, looks like you did miss a few games.

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

he was dangerous troighout the game and always a goalthreat. if he'd scored those 2 sitters we would talk about a great performance. so dont bring the overall game here because its bullshit.

Umm...no. I've been watching the whole match and he has been useless. He has given bad passes, lost the ball extremely cheaply, missed the sitters, had like 3 or 4 blatant dives, etc.

F

Flavia

I've been watching a different game, then. His overall was bad as well. And lately, "goalthreat" and "alexis" can't be on the same sentence. His sitters are sorely missed now, when the game is 2-2. And I wasn't saying Villa on this particular game, didn't think I'd have to explain that...

Home of Barca Fans